Team v Gold Coast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team v Gold Coast

Been a member for over a decade.
Still haven't received the membership card for this year yet.
Called the "hotline", no response.
Received an email claiming the card was on its way.
Have you got your card yet? I’m still waiting for mine. I wrote to afl before rd 0 and received a reply on Monday saying that you had to have requested a card and that they had now requested such physical card for three family memberships. Made out I hadn’t done so, or my daughter hadn’t done so either. I shot off a reply firstly saying we had requested physical cards and secondly said that it was my intention to attend the game v port as a walk up attendee and asked how I was supposed to do that without my card. I received a reply saying there was no request on any of the three accounts. They would happily attend to me at gate 6 to arrange entry to game on Sunday. I also spoke to my son today to confirm he had also requested physical card and he confirmed he had done so but still hadn’t received his card.
So the AFL are telling me that four reasonably capable adults didn’t request the card and that is the reason we haven’t received our cards. Oh okay, that explains it. Am thinking about trying to ring them in the morning but no doubt there will be a long wait. Not happy Jan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Have you got your card yet? I’m still waiting for mine. I wrote to afl before rd 0 and received a reply on Monday saying that you had to have requested a card and that they had now requested such physical card for three family memberships. Made out I hadn’t done so, or my daughter hadn’t done so either. I shot off a reply firstly saying we had requested physical cards and secondly said that it was my intention to attend the game v port as a walk up attendee and asked how I was supposed to do that without my card. I received a reply saying there was no request on any of the three accounts. They would happily attend to me at gate 6 to arrange entry to game on Sunday. I also spoke to my son today to confirm he had also requested physical card and he confirmed he had done so but still hadn’t received his card.
So the AFL are telling me that four reasonably capable adults didn’t request the card and that is the reason we have received our cards. Oh okay, that explains it. Am thinking about trying to ring them in the morning but no doubt there will be a long wait. Not happy Jan.

Did you go through the member rewards thing and select the pack that includes the card? I believe thats the only way that you can get a physical card now.

Did you go through the member rewards thing and select the pack that includes the card? I believe thats the only way that you can get a physical card now.
No. When they sent out membership accounts there was a box you had to tick if you wanted a physical card. So it was back on 3rd December.

No. When they sent out membership accounts there was a box you had to tick if you wanted a physical card. So it was back on 3rd December.

Oh I didn't even see that. I did mine through Richmond member rewards, but I did mine late so don't have my card yet. Hopefully sometime this week or I'll have to use my digital ticket for this week

Oh I didn't even see that. I did mine through Richmond member rewards, but I did mine late so don't have my card yet. Hopefully sometime this week or I'll have to use my digital ticket for this week
sorry I don’t think I was clear at all. I am talking about AFLmembership not Richmond membership. I have received my Richmond pack (including card) a few weeks ago now. I