Team v Werribee | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team v Werribee

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
They are just spectators unfortunately. Either they are confused by structure? Confined by rules? or they are just deadset fecking lazy. They just don't crack in or run hard contest to contest. Both gone at years end in my view. Terrible recruitment.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Commentators mention the free kick count.
Yes they eventually came back with the count because not included in the App for the VFL. Funny about that. :unsure:

It might have been a terrible effort from our guys but I couldn't take the umpiring any more. Luckily Cobra came on SBS at 9.30.

We are just destroyed by the dumpires; even if we give away some poor ones, when you see our players cop the same thing as the oppo just got a free kick/goal for, but just ignored ....
It's getting harder and harder to retain my interest in Umpireball. Thanks Gill and cronies! :mad:

Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Frees us 14 Them 33
Just normal service for RFC under Gill and cronies. Let's not make it an actual contest of even football. There were 4/5 that resulted in Werribee goals in Q2 alone.
It's simply amazing how one team keeps on committing more than double the infringements of the other.

Reactions: 1 user

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
An atrocious display. Dead-set alarming, especially with 18 listed RFC players. Kicking and general skills were horrific. The lack of apparent game plan or system diabolical.

I was concerned when Morris was made Coach. Bad appointment in my opinion, especially being a very recent player and with no previous coaching experience. The coach should be someone who has the hallmarks of a future Seniors coach.

Sampson Ryan was the positive. Looked a lot more aggressive and confident. Needs to keep smashing the gym to bulk up further, but getting close to being a player.

I think Bauer is AFL standard and is an exciting prospect. Banks shows some class, Brown needs coaching but has ability and Miller is holding the backline together.

Unfortunately there is no hope for Martyn and must delist.

Much to my disappointment, as I still believe he has AFL midfielder ability, RCD is a delist. Joint blame on RCD himself and development coaches.

Biggie will not make it. Wasting time with him I reckon. Must delist Aarts to stop him getting in the way of the future prospects.

Ross just has no poise or finesse. Getting close to being labeled a bust. Dow has stagnated, but is a class upgrade on Ross.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
The single most concerning performance of any AFL/VFL Richmond team since 2016. It should bring on a review of the entire football department.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
An atrocious display. Dead-set alarming, especially with 18 listed RFC players. Kicking and general skills were horrific. The lack of apparent game plan or system diabolical.

I was concerned when Morris was made Coach. Bad appointment in my opinion, especially being a very recent player and with no previous coaching experience. The coach should be someone who has the hallmarks of a future Seniors coach.

Sampson Ryan was the positive. Looked a lot more aggressive and confident. Needs to keep smashing the gym to bulk up further, but getting close to being a player.

I think Bauer is AFL standard and is an exciting prospect. Banks shows some class, Brown needs coaching but has ability and Miller is holding the backline together.

Unfortunately there is no hope for Martyn and must delist.

Much to my disappointment, as I still believe he has AFL midfielder ability, RCD is a delist. Joint blame on RCD himself and development coaches.

Biggie will not make it. Wasting time with him I reckon. Must delist Aarts to stop him getting in the way of the future prospects.

Ross just has no poise or finesse. Getting close to being labeled a bust. Dow has stagnated, but is a class upgrade on Ross.
How is Dow a class above Ross?
7 touches in the 2's
That's disgraceful

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Yes they eventually came back with the count because not included in the App for the VFL. Funny about that. :unsure:

It might have been a terrible effort from our guys but I couldn't take the umpiring any more. Luckily Cobra came on SBS at 9.30.

We are just destroyed by the dumpires; even if we give away some poor ones, when you see our players cop the same thing as the oppo just got a free kick/goal for, but just ignored ....
It's getting harder and harder to retain my interest in Umpireball. Thanks Gill and cronies! :mad:
The 2 dangerous tackles and the "stand" infringement within minutes of each other very nearly tipped me over the edge, damn you AFL, damn you!!!!

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Such a disappointing effort, was looking forward to last nights game. I’ve said before that when you’re winning your depth looks great, when you’re losing your depth looks terrible.

clocks ticking on so many of the youth eg Stack, Dow, RCD, Ross, Martyn, Miller, Nyuon, and a lot of their careers at RFC will depend on how many of the elder statesmen eg Riewoldt, Cotch, Lambert, Edwards go on in 2023.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
The concern for me is that so many players were terrible. Is it the coaching? Is there something undermining the culture? Or are we over-reacting and a flu went through the squad this week?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Stack, Cumberland & Bauer zero tackles as small and medium forwards another indicator of the lack of pressure and effort last night.

• Sad

No left foot

Tiger Rookie
Aug 30, 2020
The 2 dangerous tackles and the "stand" infringement within minutes of each other very nearly tipped me over the edge, damn you AFL, damn you!!!!
I turned it off after the second ridiculous free goal they got in the 2nd quarter and watched the rugby state of origin ...which was AWESOME. Thanks AFL.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Against a side that's not aligned with afl club that's pathetic.Not convinced on Morris as coach.A few out there not paying enough Stack , RCD , Dow ,Cumberland ,Ross etc. How did we see Banks , Brown and Sonsie.