Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Looking forward to watching Ash hopefully win tomorrow night.
Watched a clip of her press conference and I find her one of the most accomplished media performers in world sport.
Always respectful of opponents, journos and the game itself.
She's a credit to herself as to the way she goes about it!

Btw the upside to tomorrow night is that No 2 seed Sabalenka was rolled. .. Tennis officialdom should've knocked the Sharapova scream on the head at the start because it's virtually cheating the way Sabalenka lets rip!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Looking forward to watching Ash hopefully win tomorrow night.
Watched a clip of her press conference and I find her one of the most accomplished media performers in world sport.
Always respectful of opponents, journos and the game itself.
She's a credit to herself as to the way she goes about it!

Btw the upside to tomorrow night is that No 2 seed Sabalenka was rolled. .. Tennis officialdom should've knocked the Sharapova scream on the head at the start because it's virtually cheating the way Sabalenka lets rip!

Yeah, she's great our Ash. Will be brilliant if she can win the big one.

And full credit to this Tiger who was at Wimbledon cheering Ash on in signed Tigers kit. BLK kit as well, so not a band wagoner.
E5x6CN-VIAcY29P.jpg

Reactions: 7 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Our tiger Ash will win the final.

I feel a bit sorry for Pliscova. She has no concept of Richmond Woman, and no grasp of how hopless her quest is.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Not much of a tennis fan and less again of women's tennis, but at least with the women you've got a fair idea what time it will finish. The cricket team is doing the politics thing again so will give them a miss.

Fair while since I've passed up the footy for another sport.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Go Ash you Tiger legend. Time to break the 41 year drought since Evonne Goolagong won.

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Ash has to get the first in. Pliskova her own worst enemy due to nerves. She's dangerous if allowed into the match.