Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Medvedev comes from 2 sets down to defeat Zverev, Medvedev has won 6 out of their last 7 meetings.

Looks like Zverev is Medvedev's *smile*, much the same as the Scats are to the Tiges.:giggle:

Reactions: 1 users

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
I watch tennis at this time of year. I noticed someone from tennis Australia saying the TV coverage is like it is to be on par with other grand slams.
Camera coverage of matches is good and maybe improving.

Having a TV camera in front of the players as they enter the court from the players area. (I could live without it)

Does anyone watch tennis beyond Australia summer.

How do broadcasts compare?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Choco's gonna be in Sinner's coach box tonight. Obviously some link with Cahill who is from Port.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
2nd game in a row where Sinner gains momentum and the oppo heads off to the dunnies....

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Sinner does a Richmond. Come from behind to win the flag!! What a player!!! 2 sets down!!

Medvedev Collywobbled for a 3rd time in 4 years.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
What a great final. Medvedev brilliant early, Sinner found his measure & was even better.

Feel for Medvedev that one has got to hurt. probably feels this his time with Djoker on the way down & in comes a 22 yr old upstart.
He was staring into the abyss during the preso.