Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Jocks hasn't been his usual jovial self lately, all due to the allegations he's faking the injury and getting intimidated by some loudmouths at the game.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Bloody footballers are soft *smile*. Tweak a hammy n need anything from three weeks to a year off before they can run around a bit.
Djoker rips his off the bone, puts on a bit of compression bandage, straight back on court practicing every day n playing hours of tennis every two days for seven games against some of the best in the whole world.
Power serves, explosive sprints, rushed direction changes over and over again every game. Bloke doesn't need two legs to win a major, he just hops n gimps around on one leg n fools everyone into thinking he's easy meat.

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Barty winning aside, that was the highest sustained quality of tennis I can recall. No choking, just two high quality players playing at their peak for an entire match.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Barty winning aside, that was the highest sustained quality of tennis I can recall. No choking, just two high quality players playing at their peak for an entire match.
Yeh, best women’s game I can remember. Incredible and entertaining.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Worst outfit ever in a final - Tsitsipas. Cannot support someone in that getup. And I can’t stand Novak.

Women’s final much better.