• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Terrorist Attacks

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Good at spinnig a story?

Our workshop is about 60m down from the Woolworths on Belmore St. The buses were parked, one on Belmore St and the other around the corner, on the edges of the car park.

There are ampful social media videos of Chinese with shopping trolleys full and bags full, taking up at least 10m of footpath space while gangs keep runnig product out.

It must really dissapoint a lefty like you that the Federal Govt has now stated that they are confiscating product that they are finding ready to be shipped out and are putting it back into circulation.

Keep reading your sh!te Left wing echo champer Age crap paper. You won't see anything in there that challenges your thoughts.

Me, i liked our old way of life. I liked that we used to have a footy competition. I liked that we could have bbq's with our mates or sit by our elderly in the final hours. I lked that we could go and witness our kids get married, or go to the funeralof those we loved.

Thanks to the system you seem to be lin love with, our whole world has changed, and don't think things will be back to normal in 12 months Baloo, because they won't. This is a lot worse than the worst case scenariop that any of us are contemplating.
Average rant.

The stores themselves have said there were no chinese budloads coming into the stores.

The videos you allude too are the old A2 Milk stuff, nothing recent that I can find.

As for the rest of the rant, yeah, ok.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Hey Baloo,
In the press conference last night at 9:15pm melbourne time on channel 9. Then after the press conference finished with the pm the reporter and someone from parliment house were speaking about it. You should be able to find the press conference from last night.
How was the press conference yesterday?

frickenel

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2003
Chirnside Park
www.planetecho.com.au
Average rant.

The stores themselves have said there were no chinese budloads coming into the stores.

The videos you allude too are the old A2 Milk stuff, nothing recent that I can find.

As for the rest of the rant, yeah, ok.
I haven't had time to log in agian till now, so sorry for the late reply.

I'm not referring to any news articles. I'm referring to what happened 60m from one of our shops just last week. There is Woolworths, there is a round-a-bout, there is a busless then our workshop. Anyone who is familiar with the Yarrawonga main street will know we are there. You will see RACV vand and utes out the front most of the time.

It's now been revealed that CHina made organised raids through the Greenland Proprty Group, instructing staff to cease their normal business activities and raid our shops for medical suppplies and protective equipment, hand sanitizers etc.

Here are some links for you:-

Now having shown those links, i will tell you now that the raids experienced in Yarra, Shepp and Seymour were different to what's reported there, as they happened only last week, and continued until security guards were posted at shopping centres. I couldn't get in as i wasn't local, and ended up going back to my ute and getting my room key to show i was on a stay and not off a bus. One local did walk past and have a dig at the guard saying "does he look f***g Chinese"?, but that was his job, to check your license for your address.

The product that was being walked out was food stuffs, the typical baby formulas, dunny roll, canned food and pastas etc. I didn't see the product personally, but my staff were in a mad rave about it. I was told as it was going on, but i was in the back office doing the books. I was able to get into Woolworths that day, but the following day security was posted, making entry a bit more difficult.

I don't mind your footy insights Baloo but if you are going to suggest i make up stories just because they hurt your sensitivities then you can go take a flyying F*** as far as i'm concerned.

If we bury our heads in relation to issues like this, just because we might offend, then the problem is never solved, just like the Sudanese gang crisis, but i guess that's not real either! How much evidence do you actually want?

Consider that and then go back and read the links i've provided. As for The Age, to picture white Australians and suggest they were on organised buses?? Who would organise buses for them, unless there was money to be made from it? We all know that there is money in our products on the black market, particularly now.

The media will hide most of this because of the possibility of a backlash on the Chinese community, but the reality is, we are in a life and death backlash, having vital supplies raided.

The videos of Chinese spitting on produce, wiping spit on elevator buttons etc, are actually taken in China, they are not taken in Australia thank God. As to why they'd want to deliberately infect their fellow countrymen i don't know, but i will agree it's wrong to use those videos as if these events are happening here.

But i WILL call out events that are happening here and affecting our community. These are Chinese loyal to their Communist masters and not their adopted home. As far as i'm concerned, we should send them straight back to where they came from, preferably on a raft made from the baby formula tins they are raiding. I will welcome anyone here who is happy to join us, but i won't be taken for a suck hole like some on this forum.

Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I haven't had time to log in agian till now, so sorry for the late reply.
If we don't have laws in place to protect critical products so we can prosecute that company, and another revealed today, then we should have some.

While the timing of their purchases doesn't marry up with the Aus grocery shopping hoarding, it's just not worth debating and arguing anymore. Too much **** going on and life's too short.

Stay safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user