Terrorist Attacks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Terrorist Attacks

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
No one implied it was right. But at the time there wasn't a national pandemic and hoarding of basic essentials.

None of the stories have verifiable eye-witness accounts. One media company actually asked the supermarkets being mentioned if there were Chinese raids and they all said No. So it's more likely pure *smile*.

"these people". **** you're a real racist ****. With comment and the Chinese are the plague comment, I'll now make sure I never have to read your ugly posts again.
Thanks tiger, a half arsed attempted slap down from a cultural envy purist calling me a racist is no drama. China is great, go live there. Please.

BTW, regarding the video. You implied it was right by defending it in your post and also implied it was chinese related because you assumed you saw Chinese people. The race card is for you and easy to enjoy. Bring it when its real. National panedemic or not, *smile* off. The behaviour shown in the video is wrong. No arguments

Last edited:

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
They had a role in the beginning, they may not have a role at the end. They may have a role in helping to control it. They have knowledge and have already sent medical teams to Italy.

If the world's destruction occurs then there will be no accountability for anyone.
Yeah i tend to agree Antman, accountability is not attributable to those in power.

BUT if you lose the war, look out.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
fortunately its only chinese clearing the shelves, and probably muslims. lock them all up and life can return to normal.
Nah old mate its *smile* behaviour, call me a racist get a life. Baloon was the one who brought up race, and his lacky, ez.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
1. did she change clothes and handbag after spitting on the bananas?
2. how is it known she tested positive for COVID19?
3. when and where were the videos taken? The second woman doesn't seem to be in a Woolworths, no matter what it says
4. Tik Tok???
Funnily enough it is the same Woolies where people were filmed fighting over toilet paper.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I am not sure, i am going by what the PM said last night, the defense guy in the government was ment to speak.
I assume its some time today or tonight.

Really? PM said there was a presser about these people sending the supplies to china and the middle east? When did he say that? I looked but couldn't find any reference. I really don't want to miss the presser. It's about time we outed these people

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
Really? PM said there was a presser about these people sending the supplies to china and the middle east? When did he say that? I looked but couldn't find any reference. I really don't want to miss the presser. It's about time we outed these people
Hey Baloo,
In the press conference last night at 9:15pm melbourne time on channel 9. Then after the press conference finished with the pm the reporter and someone from parliment house were speaking about it. You should be able to find the press conference from last night.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Hey Baloo,
In the press conference last night at 9:15pm melbourne time on channel 9. Then after the press conference finished with the pm the reporter and someone from parliment house were speaking about it. You should be able to find the press conference from last night.

I've looked, can't find any reference to these people and shipping supplies to china and middle east.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Is this a first hand account Frickers? You know how the others will portray these goings on, if its not on twitter or the book its not real.
Or is it that yarrawongans are not much for the twitter or the book Or taking photos during disputes.
"City folk" would be cameras first, share with the world second?
This was from the girl in our office and a few of our mechanics. Our workshop is a drop punt from woolworthsin the main st of yarrawonga.
If you know the main street, our shop is the one reset back behind a gate in the main drag. My business partner's other half sells second hand furniture etc from a shop front on the same premises. The mechanical reception is just behind this shop.
WE are on the same side of the street as Woolworths, just on the other side of the round-a-bout.

It doesn'y get much first hand than that.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
not doubting your word frickers, but the whole thing seems strange. I can understand people trying to ship high value stuff like the milk powder where they can turn big profits but regular groceries to China? China is coming out of lockdown now and doesn't seem to have problems of food shortages.

Shipping regular groceries to the Middle East seems wack too.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
You must be really annoyed that the reported Footscray logistics company wasn't being used to hoard stuff bought in our Supermarkets and planning to ship container loads to China. That or you can spin a story on how the police who investigated the reports are in on it too and didn't want the news to come out.

There's a lot of talk about these Chinese raiding parties. Haven't seen a single shred of evidence. Not even a Twitter post with a photo. In today's social media world you don't need to rely on mass media to get news out, Social Media does it a lot faster. Or maybe China owns Twitter now.
Good at spinnig a story?

Our workshop is about 60m down from the Woolworths on Belmore St. The buses were parked, one on Belmore St and the other around the corner, on the edges of the car park.

There are ampful social media videos of Chinese with shopping trolleys full and bags full, taking up at least 10m of footpath space while gangs keep runnig product out.

It must really dissapoint a lefty like you that the Federal Govt has now stated that they are confiscating product that they are finding ready to be shipped out and are putting it back into circulation.

Keep reading your sh!te Left wing echo champer Age crap paper. You won't see anything in there that challenges your thoughts.

Me, i liked our old way of life. I liked that we used to have a footy competition. I liked that we could have bbq's with our mates or sit by our elderly in the final hours. I lked that we could go and witness our kids get married, or go to the funeralof those we loved.

Thanks to the system you seem to be lin love with, our whole world has changed, and don't think things will be back to normal in 12 months Baloo, because they won't. This is a lot worse than the worst case scenariop that any of us are contemplating.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Good at spinnig a story?

Our workshop is about 60m down from the Woolworths on Belmore St. The buses were parked, one on Belmore St and the other around the corner, on the edges of the car park.

There are ampful social media videos of Chinese with shopping trolleys full and bags full, taking up at least 10m of footpath space while gangs keep runnig product out.

It must really dissapoint a lefty like you that the Federal Govt has now stated that they are confiscating product that they are finding ready to be shipped out and are putting it back into circulation.

Keep reading your sh!te Left wing echo champer Age crap paper. You won't see anything in there that challenges your thoughts.

Me, i liked our old way of life. I liked that we used to have a footy competition. I liked that we could have bbq's with our mates or sit by our elderly in the final hours. I lked that we could go and witness our kids get married, or go to the funeralof those we loved.

Thanks to the system you seem to be lin love with, our whole world has changed, and don't think things will be back to normal in 12 months Baloo, because they won't. This is a lot worse than the worst case scenariop that any of us are contemplating.

Average rant.

The stores themselves have said there were no chinese budloads coming into the stores.

The videos you allude too are the old A2 Milk stuff, nothing recent that I can find.

As for the rest of the rant, yeah, ok.