The 2019 Brownlow Mega Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The 2019 Brownlow Mega Thread

Haha I'm not a big better so it was out on a limb for me :D I got him at $1.65. Houli could come in and jump him

Smart man. Stay away from the PRE punting threads if you value your cash or just avoid anything I tip. And, yep, Houli a big chance to knock Dion off as he'll get the Dreamtime 3. Dion will need to come home like a train.

Tigers will start getting votes after the bye when we start beating up everyone

Reactions: 1 user
I've switched off, I felt like I was watching a year 11 high school awards ceremony

Modest sort of a fella as well.

I reckon they should interview Tim Kelly's Mrs next, will fill in a few pieces of the puzzle as to why they are heading back to WA.

Scott reackons the trade back to WA for Kelly won’t happen.
Want 4 first round picks and a Dusty Martin for the trade.

Reactions: 1 user
Very nice humble fella good bloke to have a chat with.
Yeah I met him at a function once and he was a good fella. Mind you I think I had at least one birthday by the time the chat was over.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users