The Article We've Been Waiting For | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Article We've Been Waiting For

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Kellaway set for first game
Matt Burgan
afl.com.au
5:32:35 PM Thu 12 June, 2003

Richmond has named Duncan Kellaway for his first game of the season with the Tiger stalwart missing most of the season with a hamstring injury.

The 30-year-old, who has played 172 games since 1993, is one of three changes for Richmond’s clash against Carlton at the MCG on Saturday, with Kayne Pettifer and Craig Biddiscombe also returning to the side.

Pettifer has spent the past two games in the VFL, after playing all eight games from rounds two to nine, while Biddiscombe has played four games this season.

Darren Gaspar is a forced omission, as the dual All-Australian injured his knee against the Kangaroos last round and will miss the rest of the season, while Rory Hilton – who has played every game this season – and Clinton King have been dropped.

Hilton and King have been named emergencies, along with Ben Holland, who has yet to play a game this season due to a knee injury sustained in round four last year.

The Tigers, in the absence of captain Wayne Campbell and vice-captain Gaspar, will be skippered by Matthew Richardson, who will lead the club for the first time for premiership points

(see it wasn't too bad only 2 paragraphs on Dunc. Nice photo of Andy they had to go with it ::))

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
And here I was thinking it would be "Richo declares love for Julz" but then I remembered that was just a dream ;)

Funny how the media always get the wrong picture for Duncan.