Tim Flemming | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tim Flemming

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
I just saw a highlight or 2 of the tigers pathetic display on Friday night when I can't believe I never noticed it before this time Frawley must go first he allowed Gaspar to support one and now Fleming is clearly developing a mullet.
Frawley has lost the plot and clearly his time is near as if we are not a laughing stock in this comp as it is.
Mulletts are like white boots if you are going to wear one you had want to be able to play and he is not up to it.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Some might describe the mullet as a 'good old fashioned value'. Stix Kernahan for example.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Mullets are cool, long live the mullet. ;D

Speaking of white footy boots has Kayne turfed his? I haven't noticed them recently.
Who else have we had in the white boots brigade?

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Yeah, I think Kayne ditched the white boots after the Hawthorn game.

I dont think anyone else has worn them, i'm suprised Joel hasnt.

A few of the guys have been wearing the black and yellow boots Nike have made, they look great with the Richmond socks, but dont match as well with blue and red socks for Coburg (take note Jay and Royce)

P

PuntRoadRoar

laff, i think your losing it not the coach

who cares if fleming or Gaspar (side show bob) has a mullet, what are we talking about here? the barber shop quartet or football?

get over it frawley is coach

long live the spud !!!!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
C'Mon PRR, didn't you crack a bit of a smirk when you read Laffs post.
I was trying to tell my husband but couldn't get the story out for laughing.
Maybe it's just my family has this thing about mullets, ha.
Funny stuff. ;D

P

PuntRoadRoar

so true rosy

his negative thoughts are a joke ;D

actually how about.....

sack the coach, all the players run with their left foot followed by their right, frawley should make them run right foot followed by theit left

sack him he obviously has no clue about coaching

:p

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Thats your problem roar and every one elses here, if one or 2 mullets start it spreads like wild fire....its another sign of the tigers living in the past

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I'd take the mullet over the girls do which invaded the tiger team in the mid 90's. Cambo, Daffy, Richo, Gale etc.

Speaking of horrific hair do's, saw a game between Richmond and Fitzroy on that flashback show "the winners with flares" on fox footy. LMAO, always get a kick seeing KB's comb-over flapping in the wind. Clokey's mullett was in its infancy at that stage. It was soon to become a frankenstein.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
rosy3 said:
C'Mon PRR, didn't you crack a bit of a smirk when you read Laffs post.
I was trying to tell my husband but couldn't get the story out for laughing.
Maybe it's just my family has this thing about mullets, ha.
Funny stuff. ;D

Yeah my husband has been stirring me lately saying that Richo was growing a mullet so it was good to see the other week that he had a haircut.