The Bandwagon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Bandwagon

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Well it looks like Harry's bandwagon will be busting at the seams soon so I think it's time for an upgrade. Maybe we should start a consortium to raise capital to purchase an Ex Airforce Hercules. Plenty of room and we can fly a banner off the back saying 'Spud is a Dud' ;D

And next season we can do flyover tours of all the country football grounds where all our delisted hacks will be playing and drop sacks of potatoes on them for old times sake! ;)

So if anyone has any ideas on how we can raise the capital to get this flying beast into the air just add to this thread. 8)

I've got a Danny Frawley autograph that might fetch 5c ;D

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
We can do as the RFC will be doing next year - go to the AFL and ask for handouts or rattle a few tins ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I will try and raise some money for a "Sack Danny Hill" hot air balloon which will be weighted down by sacks of potatoes. The balloon should be fuelled by the hot air blown by Danny at post match press conferences.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
yeah yeah sack the coach and let the players get off scott free once again.thats worked in the past 20yrs

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
johnson2richo2003 said:
yeah yeah sack the coach and let the players get off scott free once again.thats worked in the past 20yrs

Isn't it the coaches job to hold the player accountable?

Anyway, once Wallace/O'Donnell/Harvey become coach they'll sort out the players or they'll go they way of Frawley and all those before him.

As a coach, your career lives or dies by who you put out on the field each week.

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
TigerFurious said:
johnson2richo2003 said:

Isn't it the coaches job to hold the player accountable?

Anyway, once Wallace/O'Donnell/Harvey become coach they'll sort out the players or they'll go they way of Frawley and all those before him.

As a coach, your career lives or dies by who you put out on the field each week.

The player side of things is under control from all reports, so I am not worried there..the duds will be gone, fat contracts trimmed, and some big time trading indulged in.

It is the coaching side of things which now has to addressed. If that lot who sit in the coaches box can seriously look themselves in the mirror and thing they are doing a good job, then Chris Skase wasn't a crook..

If Miller is serious about developing the tigers next premiership, then he seriously can't have Frawley as part of those plans.