Will the poo hit the fan? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Will the poo hit the fan?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
After a great dispolay again today the media attention will be directed at the laughing stock FC. Can't wait to see what they are gonna say. The buffoon frawdudly will say his same old crap but I just wonder what the others will say. Will they make a ridiculous statement regarding extending frawdudlys contract? - who knows. Or will they say that we are on the right track.

Our strongest line up for the whole year couldn't beat the young and inexperienced geelong who were without their most influential player and captain in King.

Seven losses in a row and come next week it will be 8. We will equal last years efforts when the bulldogs get their 2nd win of the season the week after.

We can't blame our lack of depth on our list as an excuse because apart from Gaspar we had our best 22. I don't need to tell you where we are going wrong.

Next week the genius frawdudly will bring in king and pettifer - watch this space....................

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Pitiful, absolutely pitiful. And after hearing miller on 3AW pre match, we are stuck with that dud coach for another year. They will spin their usual spin doctor positive crap, but again theve lost to another rabble!
Time for a sacking or a dozen!

SkiddyMcGhee

Us and Them, Over and Over again
Jan 29, 2003
Sandringham, Melbourne
I hope it does, but not to take the easy way out and sack Frawley before season's end. Let us all suffer some more - we love it!!!!!

They'll be lucky to win another game this year. Time is catching up Campbell on the injury front.

Perhaps it's time to appoint another captain = Coughlan. He's the only one with guts!!!

Thank God that he invented alcohol - it helps!

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
I have to agree with both of you on this one. Bloody disgrace that our best midfield lineup wasn't put together until the second half! Maybe we're stuck with the Dud but is it possible to send him to coach at Coburg and Give Brittain a go??

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Diggler can you give us a summary of what MILLER said on Radio.

Someone said early on, on Radio that our structure is non existent.

Spud was very down at the media conference so wonder if some hard words weren't spoken after that insipid performance..

From the odd spot, Geelong have now beaten there opposition narrowly in Leon CAMERONS 150-200 and now 250th game.

wagstaff

Tiger Cub
Mar 10, 2003
Melbourne
Strangely enough, Richmond played their worst football of the season (1st half) and their best football of the past 2 months ( last 10 mins of 3rd quarter and 4th quarter) in the one match.

I could sense that things were turning midway through the 3rd quarter - the Cats seemed to drop off their intensity and Richmond (finally) were showing increased intensity, it was visible at the ground the increased numbers at the ball they had in the midfield in the latter stages of the game.

But in the end, Richmond got what they deserved. Nothing.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Why couldn't they play like the did in the last quarter all game. You can't win games by playing 1 quarter and a bit of good footy. If it had been just about any other team we would have gotten a 15 goal spanking.

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
The *smile* had better hit the fan. Ive had a gutful of this group of *smile* weak gutless wonders. If that lame brained coach of ours tries to defend them he can shove my membership right up his ar (wher the sun dont shine). :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :-[