The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

Is David king on Collingwoods books?
Tonight on First Ice Crack
He said Collingwood should trade Degoey to GWS to get pick 2 back.
So they can get Callaghan and then get Dacios after a bid comes in.
He thought pick 2 and Riccadi would do it.
Degoey at best is worth a pick between pick 10-15.
I would trade for Degoey but no way would i be giving up pick 2 or 2 top 20 picks for him.
I think David King has run into a few too many goal posts.
Degoey for pick 2 & Ricardi.
That's funny

So GWS have 2 players on $1m a year pretty much and David King thinks they can trade for De Goey hahahahahahahahaha what a doofus

Reactions: 1 user
Kingy should take heed of his own mantra....."don't get beaten by what you know"

No doubt Kingy would have backed that up,with a whole heap of meaningless stats
He changes his mind on teams like he is changing his jocks.
One minute Geelong have the best forward line and all of sudden Port have the best.
Some stats are just useless.
You don't need stats to rap up the Geelong Port game.
All you need is DCM forms.
Rohan, Menogla, Henderson, Blivass, Stanley, Dalhouse are finished.
Not sure why Higgins is still on an AFL list. He plays like he is in 1994.

So GWS have 2 players on $1m a year pretty much and David King thinks they can trade for De Goey hahahahahahahahaha what a doofus
So the pies can get pick 2, only for the roos to bid on Daicos before their pick anyway?

Reactions: 1 users
I reckon he’s a decent fella, however he’s bloody woeful with his analysis
The numbers blind him as they do the old codger.
Brisbane were never it. And never will win a flag with players like Danihiar, Lyons, Zorko, Berry, Neale because they don't defend.
Rich isn't a defender's *smile*.

Is this the 1st year that Kingy didn't jump on the Bombers? and this was the year they made finals. hahahahahahaha.
He did rapt them up.
For Montanga to show how Essendon disappear from finals the year after they play in them.
King said they have the kids to improve. I agree but they have some king duds.
Sheild *Essendon's Treloar
Smith. A cheap ass version of Greene
Not sure Draper is what they make him out to be, for a big bloke drops too many marks.
Back line to a massive patch up job.
Midfielders are ok, but not match winners

Is this the 1st year that Kingy didn't jump on the Bombers? and this was the year they made finals. hahahahahahaha.
I certainly hope he dosent punt on his selections :)) In saying that he obviously dosent otherwisehe couldn’t feed himself to be as large as he is

I certainly hope he dosent punt on his selections :)) In saying that he obviously dosent otherwisehe couldn’t feed himself to be as large as he is

Either that or he stocks up at the free sandwich and biscuit bar at Fox Studios (assuming there is one)

Edmund said Balme to Adelaide was done so he has demonstrated to be absolutely clueless. Another Tom Brown waste of space!