The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
In all seriousness how low is the salary cap?
We have 2 players over a mill and we can't move.
Collingwood are bent over. Sydney can't do anything because of Franklin. Apparently Essendon might have to trade out.
Its time the cap increased.
Its a fken joke
Lifting the salary cap mainly increases the salaries of the superstars. The only way would be to have an individual player cap across the competition, but I think that is legally very difficult.
Would our best AFL players survive on a top salary of $500,000?

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Lifting the salary cap mainly increases the salaries of the superstars. The only way would be to have an individual player cap across the competition, but I think that is legally very difficult.
Would our best AFL players survive on a top salary of $500,000?
Isn’t the problem that clubs were forecasting the TPP to keep rising then COVID hit and it was wound back.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
It’s a bloody tough spot BH an co are in , clearly the best team in the league for 4 of the past 5 years and less then 12 months ago we won the flag. Now do we push ahead for another flag while we still have Dusty, Lynch, Shedda an co or do we let some go and hit the draft hard ? Topping up worked great for the Hawks for a few years, however in recent it’s been a disaster, Cats have contiNiall played finals by topping up , however if they don’t get it done this year it has to be seen as a failed plan. Not sure which way BH will go , however I think I still think we have the cattle if they have desire to contend again even if we hit the draft hard , imho a “ fit” Talia would help greatly , however is he fit ?

I think the core Cubs of Balta, Baker, Bolton, RCD, Dow, MartYn, Ross, Cumberland, Biggy, Hugo, Mansell and hopefully CJ & Syd are the big keys either way.

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011
For me we are only 1 role playing mid and a fair run with injuries and a slight tweak to the game plan short of challenging next year.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
keep CJ and pick 7 for Parker......rearrange our contracts if we have too. definitely Flag favorites with Parker and CJ

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I am resigned to the fact our biggest action in the trade period will be the trading of picks. I have no doubt we will be heavily involved in that space. The only trade we will be making is for Narkle and Talia.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I am resigned to the fact our biggest action in the trade period will be the trading of picks. I have no doubt we will be heavily involved in that space. The only trade we will be making is for Narkle and Talia.
Isn’t Talia a delisted or unrestricted free agent

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
No trade for Talia delisted free agent
All he has to do is agree to join us.
No picks for Parker or Talia