The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
His form from that time onwards back at TAC Cup was phenomenal. No way were ever going to get him.
If Oliver was a WAFL junior that just completed a pre season with WC
$100 bucks he wouldve been playing with WC.
It's impossible to hide them in Victoria but not in WA. Much easier in WA, 90% of the kids grow Up WC supporters and been told if you stay out the WA colts for 6 mths will help you stay in WA will always work.
I've never liked 'Academys' it's *smile*

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
P. Dow another 33 disposals, 10 clearances, 5 tackles, 2 goals today.

How much in draft capital do you think he will cost? I assume he would be cheap, I was thinking something like the Jack Scrimshaw trade, so something like our future 3rd (we don't have 1 in 2022) for Dow and Carltons 4th this year.

If that was the cost, IMO its a no brainer, essentially its Dow for either Martyn or RCD on our list. Or Dow for Aarts if you'd like.

I'd be doing that trade without even thinking about it. If he fails, its cost us very little but there is upside there.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The one I'm wondering about from the expansion clubs is Fiorini at Gold Coast. Been dropped the last 2 weeks when they have played well.

Played his best footy in the middle as an inside mid but I think was moved out of there when Rowell came back. Wins clearances, tackles, good CP mix.

Thoughts on him? Biggest issue I see is he is contracted for 2023.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
This is going to be an unpopular one but I would have a look at the barometer, Rhys Mathieson.
Playing magoos at Brisbane, hard working inside mid
49 possessions for the barometer this week in the vfl including 18 clearances.

Just sayin …:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Prefer Matho to Dow, will be the same cost.

Toby Bedford is another I would be looking at.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
The one I'm wondering about from the expansion clubs is Fiorini at Gold Coast. Been dropped the last 2 weeks when they have played well.

Played his best footy in the middle as an inside mid but I think was moved out of there when Rowell came back. Wins clearances, tackles, good CP mix.

Thoughts on him? Biggest issue I see is he is contracted for 2023.
overrated. selfish. just a player.

I'm a Matheison naysayer. I say nay.

Reactions: 2 users