The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
In a heartbeat.

Toby Bedford is another one.
They'd insist on our first. But he's not setting the world alight and they don't have a recruiting department, so let's give them our second and Jake Aarts.

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
They'd insist on our first. But he's not setting the world alight and they don't have a recruiting department, so let's give them our second and Jake Aarts.

Jake would tell them he'd rather stay with the Tigers VFL team. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

If they don't want Aarts, lets see if we can con them with RCD. Our 2nd and RCD. Come on down Tarryn, come and join the brothers

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If they don't want Aarts, lets see if we can con them with RCD. Our 2nd and RCD. Come on down Tarryn, come and join the brothers
Riley will probably go for that too. cant see him wanting to stay at the RFC after this season, especially after murmurings he looked at being traded previously.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Tanner Bruhn had a really good game today (I know it was against North). Looks like a good player, we should be all over him IMO.