The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Totally agree we need to target one (or two of can afford it) midfielders to help us in the short/medium term Scooper. You've rightly be screaming for it years.

Let's just ensure we target one's that can also transition both forward and back. i.e. direct footballers.

Cos if they can't they will be a liability under Dimma. He simply won't play them.
Hopper and De Goey. They are the two that can fit into our game plan - no worries. Especially De Goey.

Reactions: 5 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
To me you missed one required element. All of those traits are advantages but we also need to remember it is a game of footy and there is still a place for a guy who simply finds the footy and then distributes it.
Sonsie ticks that box, and a Mackenzie if he's still on the board for our pick might be another.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Sonsie ticks that box, and a Mackenzie if he's still on the board for our pick might be another.
By the time Sonsie is ready to be our lead mid, both Balta and Bolton are over their peak.
We'll be like Freo with Sonny Walters and Fyfe. Team is peaking and they,re half out the door

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
By the time Sonsie is ready to be our lead mid, both Balta and Bolton are over their peak.
We'll be like Freo with Sonny Walters and Fyfe. Team is peaking and they,re half out the door
Until then Sonsie will be dead set elite with his left & right peg.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Isaak Rankine anyone ? Pundits saying is he's still not signed and sealed and the Crows are into him.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
WTF???
Balta is 22y.o.n Bolton is 23y.o. Would expect a mid to start hitting their peak years at about four years in the system, so Sonsie would be coming on song as a 23y.o. n Balta n Bolton would both be right in the sweet spot at about 25 to 26 y.o. Nowhere near being over their peaks.

Reactions: 8 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
One player we should be speaking to right now is Noah Anderson.

Contracted until end of 2023.

Perfect player to fit into our style of play.

Reactions: 7 users

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
One player we should be speaking to right now is Noah Anderson.

Contracted until end of 2023.

Perfect player to fit into our style of play.
Even though his father played for the Hawks , he said on an interview he was a Tigers supporter growing up. You reckon he would have shanked that kick then lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I reckon we need a tall forward who can ruck. Especially as we look to replace Jack.

I wonder if a club just up the road might have one up for trade if they cant get rid of their over priced ruckman.