The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Come on Scoop you aren’t seriously comparing Mathieson to Hewitt.

Hewitt is a far superior footballer to Mathieson.

If we had Mathieson in our team right now you honestly think he is getting a game?
No. You are spot on, he’s below average. Don’t need him.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Id like to see us pinch ned moyle out of gold coast

My favourite Sun

Young raw ruckman. Plays a bit like nank and gets better the closer games get. Great tap ruckman and mobile around the ground and clunks the down the line ball

2021 mid season pick when Witts went down, hasnt played seniors, not sure of contract status, named in VFL team of the year

Reactions: 3 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Id like to see us pinch ned moyle out of gold coast

My favourite Sun

Young raw ruckman. Plays a bit like nank and gets better the closer games get. Great tap ruckman and mobile around the ground and clunks the down the line ball

2021 mid season pick when Witts went down, hasnt played seniors, not sure of contract status, named in VFL team of the year
in contract till 2024 unfortunately

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Time to start ramping up this thread.

Blair knows our midfield is *smile*.

From all reports we have put in a body of work for on Tarranto for sometime know.

I think conversations have also been had with Hopper. Well that’s what Caro says.

All I know is we need a quick midfield fix.

Reactions: 1 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Time to start ramping up this thread.

Blair knows our midfield is *smile*.

From all reports we have put in a body of work for on Tarranto for sometime know.

I think conversations have also been had with Hopper. Well that’s what Caro says.

All I know is we need a quick midfield fix.

I'm in for one but not both.

Still think we need to keep drafting kids with good disposal like last year.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Can’t believe he wasn’t able to bring in a young 75+ a year goal kicking young key forward …… cmon Blair

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users