The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Salty has just been given a 2 year contract extension according to the theage.com.au
unbelievable
They must be scared of him.
He has taken a top class football team and has decimated them and they reward him with another 2 years.
But for club that is racing to get to Collingwoods record of losing grand finals it dosent really surprise me

Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Great news……….for all the 30+ year old players that were going to be delisted/ retired around the league in the next couple of years. They can now prolong their careers until at least 2024

Reactions: 3 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" - Not Albert Einstein

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Old mate Salty needs the extra two years to give him enough time to develop up all the youngsters on his list n bring them through as their champions retire after missing out on the 2022 flag.

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Paddy Ryder is cherry ripe for the Catastrophies. Will turn 34 as next season starts and all their recent rucking issues instantly fade away.
Surprised Grigga hadn't been on the phone to Bash on Salty's orders......tell him how good the fishing is down there

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
They’ll be a fair bit of “old angry footballer” at Geelong next season. As the season unravels I’m tipping a couple of reports for undisciplined acts.
Bottom of the 8 at best for the PussyCats.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Being reported Scarlett walked because he didn’t get on with Chris Salt. Not surprised, Salty is very unlikeable.

Reactions: 1 users