The Governor General !!. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Governor General !!.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Incumbent David Hurley tenure finishes mid 2024. Anthony is in talks with the King in regards to a replacement but those talks would have to be on the back burner as Charlie not conducting any business for a month due to a nip job on his prostrate. Mutterings are that Linda Burney MP who represents all Australian a favourite which I am sure would please Marcia Langton no end. Maybe that old war horse Kim Beazley would not be long odds. Maybe Anthony is sick of Billy Shorten standing behind his back & that would get rid of him. Would not be the first time as Bob Hawke gave Billy Hayden the nod after a coup de tat. Actually one of dahlings of Australian politics Julia Gillard must be in the mix as well as Rudd was awarded a distinguished post abroad.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
There’s always some sacrifices to be made. Maybe I could just commute. I could sort it with Charlie Big Ears
Do not think you have the Indigenous profile like Adam Goodes who surely would be on the short list. You can count out the Irishman Alan Joyce as he blotted his copy book with Qantas. Couple of dark horses are Danny Andrews & Nark McGowan . The Mexicans would be over the moon with Dan.