The Greatest Coincidence in VFL/AFL history? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Greatest Coincidence in VFL/AFL history?

OK, I've got 5 minutes to waste. The last time the Dees finished on top was 1964, which was also the last time they won the flag. Tokyo also hosted the Olympics that year. In a few weeks (or sooner) we'll see just how much of a coincidence this all is.

Reactions: 2 users
SHocking introduces new rules to to disadvantage the team that keeps knocking his old club out of finals and then guess what, goes back to his old club as the CEO. If that's not a coincidence I don't know what is.
More a conspiracy than a coincidence.

Reactions: 1 users
Steve Hocking spelt backwards

is

Gnikcoh Evets,

who was a female Serbian wrestler in the 1950's, who was born with labia so large that they could completely engulfed her entire body.

make of that what you will.
Ok. Hands up who googled Gnikcoh Evets

:))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
OK, I've got 5 minutes to waste. The last time the Dees finished on top was 1964, which was also the last time they won the flag. Tokyo also hosted the Olympics that year. In a few weeks (or sooner) we'll see just how much of a coincidence this all is.

No worries, they can have a flag this year and they can have their next one when Tokyo gets the olympics again.

DS

Reactions: 1 users