The Lesser Round 11 Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Lesser Round 11 Games.

What a shiit coach.
No other coach wouldve survived this long.
From the first minute he took the job he has turned a premiership quality side into a side that would struggle to beat Fitzroy in its last year.
They're hopeless.
No quality kids.
No draft picks
No cap space.
There rebuild will be longer then hawthorns

Dwayne: “we’ve got another ripper after this game, it’s St Kilda v North”.... :rotfl2

If you ever listen to Dwayne's world on SEN he has given himself his own nickname, ad nauseam he tells listeners 'I am the glass half full sort of guy'

His glass may well be full of something else though ;)

Reactions: 1 user
If Lions brutalise GeeWhiz by a nice margin, we will be in the 8 again tonight on percentage.

Brisbane players blatantly throw twice consecutively, even Dermie had to say it:

”There’s been a conscious decision not pay frees for throwing this season, not sure if the powers that be just want the ball to keep moving.”

Reactions: 3 users
If Lions brutalise GeeWhiz by a nice margin, we will be in the 8 again tonight on percentage.

Would prefer teams ahead of lose as we have GWS covered anyway... but looks like the Lions will run away with now anyway.

Brisbane players blatantly throw twice consecutively, even Dermie had to say it:

”There’s been a conscious decision not pay frees for throwing this season unless the player is a tiger, not sure if the powers that be just want the ball to keep moving.”

Sorry TT, edited for accuracy

Reactions: 1 users
Six goals in 3 quarters. FMD well done AFL. The game is now unwatchable. Chip, chip, throw, stand. *smile* me.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Six goals in 3 quarters. FMD well done AFL. The game is now unwatchable. Chip, chip, throw, stand. *smile* me.
The amazing thing to me is all the media sycophants saying how fantastic and free-flowing and high-scoring it is.

Do they even watch the game?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
So much for Hocking and his "more Dustin Martin moments" theory. ... putrid moments and plenty of them in pies v cats!

Collingwood goalless at half time for the 18th time, 12 of them by 1905.

2005 R15 v Bris
1981 R22 v Fitz
1956 R5 v Carl
1946 R5 v Rich
1927 R17 v Ess

Game not a great showcase for SHocking's genius.
Yeah 41-17 at 3/4 time. Perfect conditions for footy. Those rule changes are really giving us high scoring games hey Shocking you flog.

Where are all the sycophant media plonkers telling us how great the game is this year? Been very quiet lately.

Yeah 41-17 at 3/4 time. Perfect conditions for footy. Those rule changes are really giving us high scoring games hey Shocking you flog.

Where are all the sycophant media plonkers telling us how great the game is this year? Been very quiet lately.
I'm sure I haven't heard "STAND" once in this Pussies/Spoonwood game.