The Lesser Round 11 Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Lesser Round 11 Games.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
This is the part that drives me insane the most. They buy into the BS being pushed by the AFL and are happy to toe the line purely out of selfish self interest.
It is more free flowing but it's all uncontested stuff - chip mark chip mark turnover chip mark chip mark repeat.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Woods gone now. Cameron and Hawkins take some stopping in this kind of form.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
Bianco for the Pies looks a very good player, was big wraps on him pre-draft too, I remember I was spewing we didn't select him with one of those picks. We had 3 picks in the 40s.....43, 44 & 46. We took Cumberland with 43, Martyn 44 & Ralphsmith 46. Pies got Bianco with 45 in between all those picks. Did we have a gentlemans agreement with the Pies to let them have him because he was/is a die-hard Pies fan? If so, that's not good enough, we are too nice.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
It is more free flowing but it's all uncontested stuff - chip mark chip mark turnover chip mark chip mark repeat.

to me free-flowing is mark/play on but yeah, it's more uncontested now. It's boring.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
If Jono Brown has offered his brain for medical research they can save themselves the time and do the assessment over Zoom while he's still with us!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Gotta laugh. I backed Collingnogood at the line when I saw Guthrie and Blitzarse were out. They kick 1 goal in 3 quarters then 3 inn the last 5 minutes to get me the choccies. :banana :mhihi

*smile* Geelong.

Reactions: 1 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Robinson just ran off his line to kick a 50m goal after the siren. Farce. No comment from commentators, just wowee. Ward goes up to ump and quietly said WTF. fair dinkum, the umpiring is in the crapper.

Reactions: 3 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Bianco for the Pies looks a very good player, was big wraps on him pre-draft too, I remember I was spewing we didn't select him with one of those picks. We had 3 picks in the 40s.....43, 44 & 46. We took Cumberland with 43, Martyn 44 & Ralphsmith 46. Pies got Bianco with 45 in between all those picks. Did we have a gentlemans agreement with the Pies to let them have him because he was/is a die-hard Pies fan? If so, that's not good enough, we are too nice.
Played cricket with his old man. Do you know Frankie?