The March to September - 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The March to September - 2019

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Geez....here come the bandwagoners. Already heard from my sister and couple of colleagues (who barely follow the game) boring me with the cliched "Hey how good are those Tigers playing?"

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
No problems with "bandwagoners" here. Plenty of other teams would have the complete opposite of bandwagonesrs. Whatever the hell you cal them. Fartked if I know what the anotonym for bandwagon is. Perhaps we can call it "jumping on the bus with Eddie" after he left the game with 10 minutes to go, dragging his lads out with him, but stopping near the stand entrance to explain to his boys how Nafe should have won the game.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
If we can't secure 2nd spot we're best off going for 4th assuming cats finish top.

I reckon the whole AFL world would love to see 4th placed Richmond play top placed Cats in an MCG final. The comedy of saltiness that week will be something special.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Not looking too far ahead but we could wear our away jumper in the GF again if we play WC.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
How would WCE AND Bris be feeling?
They are locked up on pts & %.

If one slips slightly behind the other then they have to fly across the country to take a crack at a team on their home deck in a qualifier.

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Can only see us finishing 4th or 5th.

GWS have an easy run home and better percentage than us, if we drop one game I think they'll take our spot in the top 4.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Finishing third and playing WC in Perth not the end of the world. Even if we lose that, we can win three in a row. Playing WC in the Prelim in Perth would be the worst outcome.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Finishing third and playing WC in Perth not the end of the world. Even if we lose that, we can win three in a row. Playing WC in the Prelim in Perth would be the worst outcome.
Beating geelong in the prelim at the G would be nice

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Win the next 4, beating both WCE and Brissy. Assuming they dont drop other games we will all be equivalent on points and can finish 2nd on percentage.
Lions play cats and dogs, so every chance to drop.