The match day experience | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The match day experience

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
First they came for slabs in the outer so they could sell them and I did not speak out ---
Because I was a kid and didn't drink

Then they came for the reserves game before the game and I did not speak out —-
Because I might have got to play Nintendo 64 in the pre game.

Then they came for kick to kick after the game so they didn't run the risk of getting sued and I did not speak out ---
Because I was a *smile* kick

Then they came for conversations with my friends so they could play their advertisements before the game, during the game and at the breaks and I did not speak out ---
Because my friends didn't want to talk to me anyways

Then the came to make me look stupid while I was on my phone and seeing how long I would take to look up and I did not speak out ---
Because I was on my phone and didn't realize because my friends weren't talking to me anyways

Then they came with the behavioral police to stop me cheering and booing and I did not speak out---
Because I was internally happy with the Tigers' premiership glory

Then they came to allow the ball to be thrown and I did not speak out ---
Because I was thrown

Then they came to stop players moving on the mark and I did not speak out ---
Because I was not a player and I thought I didn't have a voice

Then they came for the players' emotions and I did not speak out ---
Because the behavioral police might get me

Then they came to make Dusty tell me how much he appreciated me and had to thank me for ---
And because I hadn't spoken out I was ashamed

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Going to my second game for the year. Lets hope they let the game entertain me.

Tigers Let’s Roar

Long time reader, spasmodic contributor
Apr 22, 2004
Melbourne
Pre game entertainment hit a peak with James Sherry Nintendo 64 challenge. Actually gained confidence for the game if the person representing the Tiges won it

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Listening to CrunchTime and all I can hear under Radar is some lunatic screaming nonsense.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I hate all that crap they put through the PA at the breaks, after a goal, or any other time they can shove it in. So does everyone else. It adds nothing to the experience at the game, it can't be heard on the TV coverage, why do they bother?

Has anyone ever said they like it?

I'll go with the rest of the original post too.

DS

Reactions: 2 users