The Middle East - somewhere up there? ^ | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Middle East - somewhere up there? ^

Panthera tigris FC

Full Blown Chimp Crush
Oct 28, 2004
Torquay
Got most of the middle east and northern Africa. Some of the lesser known '-stan' countries and Saharan Africa took me a few clicks. :)

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Panthera tigris FC said:
Got most of the middle east and northern Africa. Some of the lesser known '-stan' countries and Saharan Africa took me a few clicks. :)

Well done Panthera.
I got about half before I started getting them wrong, then I kind of felt like an American who didn't know where Australia was. :hihi

Lidsand

Chimp Mail - Delivering Since 2007
Oct 12, 2005
Melbourne
the stans and a few of the african countries were tricky, i guessed a few of them and knew all of the middle east, gulf and far north african nations

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Yandb, Bahrain is a non-event. Not worth knowing. Could be the most boring country on that entire map - and that's saying something!