The Music Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Music Thread

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Ann Wilson one of the very best female voices to grace a rock stage and her sister Nancy from Heart and band pull off the impossible.
Playing a cover of Stairway to Heaven As part of a tribute concert to the great Led Zeppelin during a celebration of their career at the Kennedy Centre.
with Jason Bonham on Drums bringing his father to the stage they manage to move the great Robert Plant to tears whilst the Musical Genious himself John Paul Jones and the Maestro Jimmy Page nod in appreciation and recognise a great rendition of their legacy. An emotional moment for the Greats.
Massive kudos to the guitarist who had the worlds most unenviable task of playing the guitar solo directly to the master who wrote it no pressure though.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Sleeping Beauty and Back to the Wall were great tunes as well from the Divinyls.

RIP Chrissie.
The Divinyls were a top band with a lot of great songs. My personal favourite is When The Good Die Young.

Chrissie Amphlett was a sensational singer and performer.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
If you love music and have some spare time grab the best headphones you have and listen to this

Then watch this and have your mind blown by the drummer Danny Carey

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
If you are reading this then you are missing the streaming Powderfinger concert on YouTube.

Reactions: 1 users