The other Preliminary Final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The other Preliminary Final

Raining, lots of water. Great for a dive.
Clangerfeild seen out back putting the flippers and snorkel on.

Reactions: 1 user
If it wasn’t for the maggots the scum would genuinely struggle!
They do NOT deserve to be in a GF.

Raining, lots of water. Great for a dive.
Clangerfeild seen out back putting the flippers and snorkel on.
:mhihi Good point se7en. Any Scumwood player can do it. Destined to happen if the game stays close.

Not bad for us, wet weather, heavy impact footy.

Umpiring has been fine.

Longer GWS can stay close the more chance they can pinch it.
Come off it. The Giants had at least 3 clear holding frees not paid in front of goal. Yet the scum get them all paid.

They win the free kick count every game. Why? What do they do that is so different from most other teams that wins so much affection from the umpires.

Reactions: 1 user
Collingwood are *smile*.
Last night game was the one we had to win.
Sit and back and relax

GWS will be happy with that - they look more skilled in the wet than Collingwood who are relying on the fast break to put the ball behind GWS defence.

15 - 8 frees to pies - that’s just crazy and it’s the ones they don’t pay to GWS that make the difference as there were a couple in their forward 50 they should have got.

Keep the game close and the pressure will ramp up even more.

Not bad for us, wet weather, heavy impact footy.

Umpiring has been fine.

Longer GWS can stay close the more chance they can pinch it.
Cant b serious. Stevic has been fine - the other two are pathetic. In that slog to have 15 to 8 one way in free kicks is garbage as both teams are in and under and hard at it so why only pick free kicks one way.

Come off it. The Giants had at least 3 clear holding frees not paid in front of goal. Yet the scum get them all paid.

They win the free kick count every game. Why? What do they do that is so different from most other teams that wins so much affection from the umpires.
They do win the free kick count every game , it *smile* me to tears . Exactly !!! Why do they ???

Can’t wait till the “experts” review the first half. Might take a whole minute.

Well I was happy to play Pies and enact revenge for last year but after watching that first half umpiring display I'm praying GWS win. I can see umpires giving the premiership to Pies on a platter.