The Positivity Thread 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Positivity Thread 2019

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
- We get Cotchin, Edwards and Astbury back for St Kilda.

- Short, a player underrated by many, will return soon.

- Ross, a revelation in the middle, can’t be far away.

- Nankervis, our premiership ruckman, will be better for the rest and back soon.

- Jack, so pivotal in bringing our mossies into play and releasing Lynch, will be back during our MCG run.

- our draw opens out now and certain teams (St Kilda, Gold Coast, Carlton) will be flagging after a long season.

- our injuries have allowed our stars to get their other niggles right

- we can use the MCG run to build into finals and be the hunter.

- spring is on the way.

- we have pumped priceless games into Stack, Balta, Baker, Garthwaite who will be better for the bye and also after another pre-season next year, future-proofing us.

- our best footy is ahead of us!

- we are still the best administrated club, with the best, most progressive culture, in the land.

- maybe, just maybe, Alex Rance will return.

Reactions: 3 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I am confident we will make the 8 - we are only outside on percentage and our draw does open up and some of what looked like danger games at the beginning of the year (Melb) aren’t quite so tough now.

The main challenge for us will be getting games into our injured players and winning finals without Rance.

Reactions: 1 user

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Great run home. Two winnable games after the bye if we can get some soldiers back. Then 7 at the G including GWS, West Coast, Port and Brisbane plus gimmees against Carlton. Melbourne and Pies:)

With luck our rd 15 could look something like this

Grimes Astbury Garthy
Stacky Flossy Broad
Kmac Shed BEllis
Baker Rioli Castagna
Caddy Lynch Balta
(insert temporary ruck) Martin Cotchin

Int: Lambert Prestia Naish Bolton

then in coming weeks Jack in for Castagna Nank for the temporary ruck Ross for BEllis and in September Rancey for Broad or Garthy.

Simples!!!

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
I’ve got us winning 14 and finishing as high as 5th if things go our way percentage wise. If we can just make it into finals think we can wreak havoc once there. Fingers crossed. It starts next week.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
14 wins and finishing 5th or 6th and a home final would be a great outcome for us. That would mean however one of Adelaide or Brisbane winning no more than 5 games as I can't see the top 4 changing from here. I agree anything can happen if we make finals.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
I’ve got us winning 14 and finishing as high as 5th if things go our way percentage wise. If we can just make it into finals think we can wreak havoc once there. Fingers crossed. It starts next week.

I’ve got Bachar kicking the winning goal in the G.F and passing the ceremonial signed football over the fence to a weeping Lamb22.

Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
we will make the finals .. no doubt .. win the first final and we go all the way ..

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Sqiggle Ladder predictor has us finishing 5-6th, and I reckon this is about right. Home elimination final to kick us off and then who knows!

Reactions: 1 user

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
I’ve got Bachar kicking the winning goal in the G.F and passing the ceremonial signed football over the fence to a weeping Lamb22.

I'm not too proud to show emotion plus white out aint expensive.:)

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
A Tigers miracle win with our two steals in Pickett and Stack kicking the two goals to win it for the RFC in the last few minutes just to rub it in ;)

The AFL will have a complete meltdown as would the spanks in media land like, McChins, Robbo, Gonzo Wankley and Scooter Maher.