The Post Subiaco curse | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Post Subiaco curse

tigerland

Can u dig it.....SUCKA
May 12, 2003
Melb
Is anyone worried abou the post Subiacco curse, i would be lying If i wasnt just a little bit :-X
If we beat SYdney well be the first team to win the week after traveling subiacco.

I think it is a bit of a coinsenence, but I sayw Essendon against us and they were terrible. But what works in you favor is we played a night game at Subi and had a 7 day break. Hope the curse stops right now ???

Go tiges

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Not the least bit concerned about that statistic TL.
If we have the right attitude we should win.
We get players back who were really missed last week. If we lose I won't be blaming the trip to Perth.
I hope it's not even something the club has mentioned.
I get nervous when we play in white shorts too, but I'd be disappointed if superstitions like that affect the team.
Hopefully the club will take no notice of mumbo jumbo and get out there and prove the Subiaco curse to be a myth.

Go Tiges. Eat em alive.

matt

I'm a llama!
May 31, 2003
Sammy's alright! Little bit sensitive after dropping eight points in two weeks goddess?

Looks like the annual Richmond implosion has started. Damn shame that... my heart bleeds for you all. Changing the subject, what have you all got planned for the month of September?

Go Eagles!!!

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Geez John and Newmo look what you've done, next time guys keep your mouths shut... well at least til after we win ;D

I wouldn't care if she had something actually interesting or intelligent to say matt, but seeing the same 1 or 2 posts again and again is getting real boring in a big hurry.

matt

I'm a llama!
May 31, 2003
I thought about trying to be insightful goddess, but then came to the conclusion that taking cheap pot shots would be a lot more enjoyable.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
TigersGoddess said:
Geez John and Newmo look what you've done, next time guys keep your mouths shut... well at least til after we win ;D

Don't worry TG, maybe we'll have some ammunition to fight with after tomorrow. I never thought I'd hear my self say this, but "GO THE BOMBERS"!!!!

sammy gal

JEALOUSY IS A MAJOR CURSE.........SUCKERS!!!
May 22, 2003
ROFLOL!!!!!

Spoken by the guy who thinks campbell is an under-rated player.............with you on their side the bombers aint got a hope in hell ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Sammy Gal said:
ROFLOL!!!!!

Spoken by the guy who thinks campbell is an under-rated player.............with you on their side the bombers aint got a hope in hell ;D

Your logic staggers me.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
you would think the Weasel Dishlickers woud be heaping praise upon us. After all it is the first time they beat us in about 5 year and when they were in their glory days,who was it that lead them their.

Oh gosh yes it was a product of the Richmond Football club in Mick MALTHOUSE.

Pity the league were not so proactive in their steroid testing program in those days. Or is it the case that Cocaine doesn't rate as a performance enhancing drug.

( he he)

That was published in the media by the way

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Was told something EXTREMELY interesting about Chris Mainwearing the other day.... I won't repeat it here because even though it appears to be true... who ever knows? Besides it was off field stuff and not footy related. But interesting all the same. :eek: ;)