The Richmond Hate Squad. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Richmond Hate Squad.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If the haters were clinging onto Geelong beating us, the GWS bandwagon has grown bigger over the last 7 days.
The hate for us is real. We can’t be laughed at anymore, ninthmond, sack the coach, not good enough etc. it’s all gone.
Gale Peggy and Hardwick have built a success factory.
90% of the Foxtel crew will be wearing GWS colours today, most opposition captains have tipped GWS.
Slugs like Johnson, Murphy and King might else well just wear a GWS jumpers.
The GWS so called supporters will forget they even played in a GF by midday Monday.
Cotchin and the 21 other boys will do us proud. The MCG is our Den.

Reactions: 2 users
Honestly I’m just so proud of the club and the culture they’ve created, I wouldn’t bat an eyelid at what anyone else thinks

We’re a club full of great people who connect, are humble, live in the moment, etc.

There’ll always be sections of society brimming with negativity and envy, but Richmond is genuinely operating in a different league to those type of attitudes

Reactions: 5 users
energy works in strange ways, and all this faux love for GWS and where it comes from (Tiger Hate) will eventually reveal itself to be the empty wishes of a goon squad that believes its own blag.
The way our club goes about it is way beyond the grubby swamp where the haters dwell ...

Reactions: 1 user
If the haters were clinging onto Geelong beating us, the GWS bandwagon has grown bigger over the last 7 days.
The hate for us is real. We can’t be laughed at anymore, ninthmond, sack the coach, not good enough etc. it’s all gone.
90% of the Foxtel crew will be wearing GWS colours today, most opposition captains have tipped GWS.
The GWS so called supporters will forget they even played in a GF by midday Monday.
Add all those F wits involved at SEN.
I truly hope we stick it right up 'em !
Go Tiges, Eat 'em Alive !!

Seriously, you guys need to get a grip. Every non-Adelaide supporter was fighting for a spot on our bandwagon in 2017. Supporting the underdog, it is one of the endearing attributes of this country, I would be disappointed if it was any other way. Get over it.

Reactions: 1 users
Who gives a *smile*, the hate is born out of envy.

Reactions: 1 user