The richmond vfl preliminary | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The richmond vfl preliminary

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
http://vfl.com.au/teams-peter-jackson-vfl-finals-series-week-3/

Saturday 16th September
240pm fortburn stadium

2nd preliminary final

Richmond v box hill

B: 11. J. Batchelor, 53. H. Beasley, 42. R. Garthwaite

HB: 28. T. Hunt, 51. S. Darley, 15. J. Short

C: 31. O. Markov, 29. S. Bolton, 37. C. Menadue

HF: 32. C. Ellis, 27. S. Lloyd, 38. S. Morris

F: 36. C. Moore, 24. B. Griffiths, 44. T. Stengle

R: 16. S. Hampson, 7. B. Lennon, 26. A. Miles

Int: 54. J. Ballard, 41. M. Chol, 78. D. Coffield, 30. R. Conca, 20. I. Maric, 64. T. Silvestro, 47. I. Soldo, 57. B. Wood

23P: 69. S. Mannagh

In: T. Silvestro, I. Maric, D. Coffield, B. Wood

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Hopefully, MC realises that with Hampson, Griffiths, Moore and Chol in the side, there is no need for Maric or Soldo, and go with an extra runner. Depending on match-ups, Chol might not be needed, although he did take a couple of crucial defensive marks in the last quarter last week, and has been going ok.

Interchange for me: Ballard, Conca, and two of Wood, Chol, Coffield
23: Mannagh

mad_tiggy911 said:
We're thin in the midfield.
That's why Wood should come in.

E

easy_tiger

Question: Is Stengle on the rookie list or main list? If he is on the rookie, can we elevate and play him in the prelim if he kicks another 4-5 on Saturday?

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
easy said:
Question: Is Stengle on the rookie list or main list? If he is on the rookie, can we elevate and play him in the prelim if he kicks another 4-5 on Saturday?

YEs on rookie list, no to upgrade

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
looks like its Sayonara Elton

Yep they look light on in the middle but Lloyd and Short are playing and getting a lot of ball around the ground. C Ellis need to find some inside game and urgency. Morris will try and kamikaze everything, Menadue also can show he can play on ball too.

Will be good to see. When they are on, they play scintillating football but last week they almost squandered a 60+ point lead allowing Casey (Melbourne) back within 14-20pts.

Something to watch 7 days ahead of the massive prelim.

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Tiger Pops said:
looks like its Sayonara Elton

Yep they look light on in the middle but Lloyd and Short are playing and getting a lot of ball around the ground. C Ellis need to find some inside game and urgency. Morris will try and kamikaze everything, Menadue also can show he can play on ball too.

Will be good to see. When they are on, they play scintillating football but last week they almost squandered a 60+ point lead allowing Casey (Melbourne) back within 14-20pts.

Something to watch 7 days ahead of the massive prelim.

Did you watch last week's game? C Ellis did that, last 15 mins was very inside and urgent on top of a very good game, and named best.
Maybe grab a replay

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
No Vickery, No Hawks.

Tigers by 79.

Good luck lads, great effort to get their but the job is not done.

YOU CAN DO IT

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Giardiasis said:
Channel 7 stream doesn't seem to be working. Does it work for anyone?
Did you get it working Gia? I've got it streaming on the Gold Coast.