The richmond vfl preliminary | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The richmond vfl preliminary

E

easy_tiger

Giardiasis said:
I'm thinking that you clicked "allow" when it asked if you were ok with it using your location. Try another browser, and make sure to say no or block. Otherwise your browser might be out of date, try updating it.

genius G.

got it in another browser :fing32

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Lots of forward pressure from the Tigers
21-0
Batchelor playing really well, sweeping across the backline and making forays into the half forward line.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Markov from Right pocket beautiful kick. Goal.

Our F50 pressure SO far is manic. Morris pressure.

27-0.

Miles clearance. Chol mark. Goal.

33-0

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Miles gets another centre clearance and bangs it long where Chol takes a good grab ... lines up for goal ... and gets a goal
Tigers 33-0

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Harry said:
Loving the intensity shown by both seniors and reserves
Yep so far it looks like a carbon copy of the Tigers v Cats game with their tackling and intensity. Markov kicks one and Mab's before I can finish posting. Loving the game style at the RFC.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Bolton is having a bit of fun out there ... love the way he rebounds from the ground ... like he's got springs in hinm or something.

RichoMan28

#GoTiges
Mar 21, 2010
Bolton wants afl. Ran back with flight took mark as he got crunched and bounced up. Shame griff couldn't hold on to his pass

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
-1 first score.

Ball use of the Tigers is beautiful.

A Moore starting a few spot fires.

Hunt 50 metre penalty.

Goal

40-1