The richmond vfl preliminary | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The richmond vfl preliminary

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Evo I think wasn't too bad.

Better than Griff. Hampson the best of the big men

Can't believe that Chol has taken the most contested marks of our big men?

Chol as I mentioned earlier in the game, could become our swing man our even our Alir Alir?

Sunday game? Will it be televised or on Foxtel? Anyone knows? Time?

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
waiting said:
Evo I think wasn't too bad.

Better than Griff. Hampson the best of the big men

Can't believe that Chol has taken the most contested marks of our big men?

Chol as I mentioned earlier in the game, could become our swing man our even our Alir Alir?

Sunday game? Will it be televised or on Foxtel? Anyone knows? Time?

3pm.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Where's Wally... ;D
DJ1OHAZVoAAt8b0.jpg

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Thanks to all those posters that gave updates on progress. helps a great deal. A great result froma transformed team from last season. shows what good coaching can achieve. Now the first's have to emulate the second's achievement this season.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Really impressed with Moores game today. Covered some serious ground. Big improver this year.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Smoking Aces said:
Really impressed with Moores game today. Covered some serious ground. Big improver this year.
Agree re Moore Smoking, I have been pumping him up for a long time now and he just keeps getting better. 3 strong finals performances so far. He is quite a unique player I am trying to think who he plays like maybe a a bit like Nick Reiwoldt with his marking ability and the amount of ground he can cover. Will be astounded if he is not upgraded to the main list at end of season.

poppa x

Tiger Legend
May 28, 2004
Mt Waverley
caesar said:
Agree re Moore Smoking, I have been pumping him up for a long time now and he just keeps getting better. 3 strong finals performances so far. He is quite a unique player I am trying to think who he plays like maybe a a bit like Nick Reiwoldt with his marking ability and the amount of ground he can cover. Will be astounded if he is not upgraded to the main list at end of season.

Blicavs?

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Markov. Agree with others was absolutely great. Loved his willingness to take the game on.
I thought Batchelor was very close to best on. He is superb at that level.
Cal Moore. Wowee. This kid has something special. His goal yesterday where he took a bounce on the wing then buttered up for a dribbling goal was the best play of the day. Get him on the snr list.
C Ellis, Short, Menadue. All excellent. Miles & Lloyd also completely dominated.
Griff was very good early. Involved in everything. Looked to cop a knock on his ankle and went out of the game after that.

Such great TEAM play for much of the day. Extreme pressure on the opposition. They were fumbly & jumping at shadows. Hard gut rrunning in packs, one percenters, unselfish handballing...cou;d go on & on.

So many positives. Well done Flybags & his team!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Tigers of Old said:
Markov. Agree with others was absolutely great. Loved his willingness to take the game on.
I thought Batchelor was very close to best on. He is superb at that level.
Cal Moore. Wowee. This kid has something special. His goal yesterday where he took a bounce on the wing then buttered up for a dribbling goal was the best play of the day. Get him on the snr list.
C Ellis, Short, Menadue. All excellent. Miles & Lloyd also completely dominated.
Griff was very good early. Involved in everything. Looked to cop a knock on his ankle and went out of the game after that.

Such great TEAM play for much of the day. Extreme pressure on the opposition. They were fumbly & jumping at shadows. Hard gut rrunning in packs, one percenters, unselfish handballing...cou;d go on & on.

So many positives. Well done Flybags & his team!

Really excited by Moore, his kicking seems to be improving too, his set shot from the boundary for a goal didn't look like missing.

rombosghost

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 14, 2004
I'm happy with all of our rookie listed players this season. Two or three should get a senior contract while all of the others definitely derserve another rookie contract.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
poppa x said:

Blicavs can't take a contested mark, that's where Moore excels.

Always had doubts about Moore's kicking but he's a unique athlete.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
I dont want to go too early with this ,

But you can sense a culture change at richmond ,

There is a different feel developing

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
Corey Ellis starting to play with greater confidence and more mongrel in his game. Went in hunting the ball aggressively a few times. Will be a player if he keeps that up. The penny has dropped for him but too late for this season.

rombosghost

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 14, 2004
Tigeronprowl said:
Corey Ellis starting to play with greater confidence and more mongrel in his game. Went in hunting the ball aggressively a few times. Will be a player if he keeps that up. The penny has dropped for him but too late for this season.

He has looked good in all three VFL finals.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
evo said:
Geeze, what's Shai up to down there?

Is this a club tactic to entice Lennon to stay?
Are you saying he'd be voting yes from now on if he wasn't before? :shakehead

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Tigeronprowl said:
Think the difference is he's getting confidence in his body. First year since he been on the list he hasn't been injured long term. Is, and will be a good footballer for the Tigers.