The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
adding to the RiP toll today:

Andy Fletcher - keyboardist and founding member of Depeche Mode.
40 years in a band is no mean feat.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Composer Vangelis aged 79. Most famous for the music in Chariots of Fire & Bladerunner. RIP.

A giant. Genius.

He is less known for his early hard rock music with Aphrodites Child, Demis Roussos on Vocals, Silver Koulouris a beast on guitar. Check this out, The Four Horsemen, a truly great rock tour de force:

This is very funny, Jon Anderson (Jon and Vangelis), tells the stories of his time with Vangelis. Song is just OK, starts at 4 min mark, but story is great.

Last edited:

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
SEN need to have their newsreader slow up a tad....
If I didn't know who he was, I'd swear Raylee Otta had passed away sadly.

Reactions: 1 user

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
adding to the RiP toll today:

Andy Fletcher - keyboardist and founding member of Depeche Mode.
40 years in a band is no mean feat.
40 years in a band who could rightfully claim to have changed music more than any other of their generation. Brilliant man, will be missed. Marking the sands of time for those of us went from boys to men with Depeche Mode.

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Ray will be remembered for this classic meme too.

Goodfellas GIF

Reactions: 5 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
A giant. Genius.

He is less known for his early hard rock music with Aphrodites Child, Demis Roussos on Vocals, Silver Koulouris a beast on guitar. Check this out, The Four Horsemen, a truly great rock tour de force:

This is very funny, Jon Anderson (Jon and Vangelis), tells the stories of his time with Vangelis. Song is just OK, starts at 4 min mark, but story is great.

Jon Anderson from Yes. Awesome vocalist as an aside

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Agree. Speaks every word in one sentence. Looks like they hired 3 schoolgirls to read the news everyday now. Terrible.

• Haha

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
I am reminded of the occasion when, back in the days when cricket reports were telephoned in, one Sir Neal Gavaskar was dismissed early in a Test in England.

• Haha