The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

Sinead O’Connor and Delores O’Riorden (of the Cranberries), two of the biggest acts to come out of Ireland, coincidentally in the same era. Arguably only U2 was/are bigger.

Both gone already at relatively young ages. Sad.

Sinead O’Connor and Delores O’Riorden (of the Cranberries), two of the biggest acts to come out of Ireland, coincidentally in the same era. Arguably only U2 was/are bigger.

Both gone already at relatively young ages. Sad.
Yep. The Corrs are still around. I keep forgetting Dolores passed away due to her young age.

Yep. The Corrs are still around. I keep forgetting Dolores passed away due to her young age.
How could I forget the Corrs! Well their brother, everyone forgets about him…. But the Corr sisters…..wowsers! Such lovely ladies. And as you suggest, another huge act to come out of Ireland in that same era.

My wife is from very strong Irish roots. Albeit her clan have been in Australia for 5-6 generations. But the genes run very strongly. Definitely has that Corrs type look to her. The very pale skin with very dark hair. Suffice to say, I obviously am attracted to a type. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
How could I forget the Corrs! Well their brother, everyone forgets about him…. But the Corr sisters…..wowsers! Such lovely ladies. And as you suggest, another huge act to come out of Ireland in that same era.

My wife is from very strong Irish roots. Albeit her clan have been in Australia for 5-6 generations. But the genes run very strongly. Definitely has that Corrs type look to her. The very pale skin with very dark hair. Suffice to say, I obviously am attracted to a type. :)
Probably the first Irish star of the rock era was Van Morrison and despite being the oldest is still around

Probably the first Irish star of the rock era was Van Morrison and despite being the oldest is still around
Indeed. People probably forget Van Morrison in that context. Given that he grew up Protestant and is from outside of the Republic, hailing from Belfast.

My baby Sharon

1690691105183.png

Reactions: 1 user
Poor bloke the brother having to get around his life with 3 sisters all highly attractive and pretty much who the whole band centred around.

Reactions: 2 users
Paul Reubens, Pee Wee Herman, dead at 70. Personally I never found him funny.

Poor bloke the brother having to get around his life with 3 sisters all highly attractive and pretty much who the whole band centred around.
I call that an easy gig ..

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 2 users
RIP Robbie Robertson, guitarist and songwriter with The Band.
If you love music and haven’t seen the movie “The Last Waltz”, do yourself a favour.

< Basketball | NRL >