The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

Irish singer Sinead O’Connor who sung Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares to To’ dead at age 56. RIP.

That whole album " I do not want what I haven't got " was awesome. I also loved some of her collaborations with The Chieftans which showed her off as a singer of irish music.

She was a disturbed person for a long time.

RIP

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Too young. Nothing compares to that music video. It marks an era as does the song. RIP Sinead

Reactions: 3 users
That whole album " I do not want what I haven't got " was awesome. I also loved some of her collaborations with The Chieftans which showed her off as a singer of irish music.

She was a disturbed person for a long time.

RIP
I liked Nothing Compares 2 U, but I actually preferred The Emperors New Clothes. I’ve heard her recently performing the vocals for the opening of the current season of Outlander.

Reactions: 1 user
RIP Sinead O'Connor

outspoken, controversial, and a beautiful singer ...

Reactions: 1 users
A beautiful woman and singer. I fell in love with her when I was a teenager and was lucky to see her perform live at Bluesfest several years ago. Vale.

Not many will know who this is but one of Australia's greatest horse-racing punters, Ed Kennett, died yesterday. I'd call him a punting genius but he was far more systematic than that. No one worked as hard to fleece those scumbag bookies, and he made a good living at it. Didn't suffer fools, lived life on his own terms, which meant backing himself in, and it was a good bet. Probably should have got more sleep, but that was him, up at 3am doing form. The bookies will be breathing a sigh of relief today.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
RIP Sinead.

she gifted her pain to us so beautifully wrapped

powerful and brave and rare

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
She called out the Catholic Church in Ireland about a decade before anyone else did, and boy did she pay for it. Brave person and performer.

Reactions: 13 users
RIP Sinead. NC2U is one of those rare songs that goes off like an atomic bomb. Everybody had an opinion on it, that doesn't happen now. Truly original vocal style at the time. A one off. Tragic.

Reactions: 1 users

Randy Meisner, Founding Member of the Eagles, Dies at 77​

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
< Basketball | NRL >