The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
MB78 said:
The Melbourne Cup will have a different feel to it this year. RIP Bart the cups King.
It certainly will.... My late dad worked with Bart for years, always said he was one of the best blokes you'd meet, great wit.

One of Australia's sporting greats

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
tigertim said:
Yeah? And they are about to re-re-boot ANOES.

Would be nice if they could just come up with, you know, an original idea and let Freddie and Wes RIP. But it is Hollywood

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
antman said:
Would be nice if they could just come up with, you know, an original idea and let Freddie and Wes RIP. But it is Hollywood
Waddy a talking about? There's been 7 Fast n Furious, each one original. 3 Iron Men, 9 Batmans, 5 Vacations, 3 Captain Americas, 7 Supermen, 6 Dr Dolittles, plenty of Divergents,

There's a lot of originality there.......

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Dean Jones - not the cricketer, but that geeky actor in all the old Disney movies.
You might not know the name but you'd know the face ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Jones_(actor)

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
23.21.159 said:
Dean Jones - not the cricketer, but that geeky actor in all the old Disney movies.
You might not know the name but you'd know the face ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Jones_(actor)

I know this Dean Jones. Didn't know he was 84 though. RIP from Herbie too.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
RIP Moses Malone. NBA champion. Just 60 years old and found dead in a hotel room.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
23.21.159 said:
Mike Gibson ! RIP.

RIP to Gibbo. Haven't seen him in sports media for years. I remember him hosting WWOS with Ken Sutcliffe and Tangles a few times. It was a show I looked forward to watching during the summer weekends with the cricket, golf and tennis.

Big Country

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 1, 2011
Yogi Berra passed away today. One of baseball's real characters from back in the day. Used to come up with some pearler quotes like "When you come to a fork in the road, take it" and "Baseball is 90% mental. The other half is physical" and "You should always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise, they won’t come to yours".