The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
RIP
I remember him playing Idi Amin in Raid on Entebbe and he was great as Agent Moseley in Midnight Run
Great understated and underappreciated movie. One of my all-time fav buddy-action movies. RIP agent Moseley.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Vale Tommy Raudonikis.

NSWRL and ARL legend and one of the NSW Blues primary antagonists in the early days of State of Origin.

The mastermind behind the now infamous Cattle Dog call which is now ensconced in Origin folklore.

Played hard lived hard did it hard and a poster boy for the downtrodden playing for the likes of Wests Maggies, and the Newtown Jets.

RIP a true character of Rugby League.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Vale Tommy Raudonikis.

NSWRL and ARL legend and one of the NSW Blues primary antagonists in the early days of State of Origin.

The mastermind behind the now infamous Cattle Dog call which is now ensconced in Origin folklore.

Played hard lived hard did it hard and a poster boy for the downtrodden playing for the likes of Wests Maggies, and the Newtown Jets.

RIP a true character of Rugby League.
They don't make em like Tommy anymore, he was old school, a card-carrying supporter of bring back the biff.
RIP Tommy.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I watched a fair bit of league following the Tigers when they were still Balmain in the late 80s when I lived in Rozelle for a few years. Don't watch any league now but the game had some great characters back then, including Tommy who I think was coaching Wests for part of that time.

Vale Tommy

Reactions: 1 user