The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Frank Costa. ... came across as one of the good people in football... like all of us here, passionate about his club......Vale
RIP Frank.
Really admired and respected what he did for his club. If it wasn’t for their current coach and a few of their players of the last few years, I would still like the cats, mainly in part to how it was run and the people behind the scenes like him

Reactions: 1 users

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
RIP to one of TV’s famous witches Billie Hayes aka Witchiepoo

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Character actor Charles Grodin from Beethoven, Midnight Run & many other films dies at 86.
I really liked him in the comedy taking Care of Business with Jim Belushi. Very funny, very dry.
RIP.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
One of my fav's is Midnight Run. Seemed a very decent man did Grodin.

Reactions: 2 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Lorrae Desmond. Shirley from a Country Practice did meditation before Dusty made it cool.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
What a crazy life he led.:oops:
Apparently the pink helicopter was a myth. It was blue and white.

dr-edelsten.jpg

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just watched the quick interview with Mitch and Sam on 7 news. All the best to Sam after losing his wife. First time I've seen him so emotional. After living in Brighton and now Docklands, I wonder where he moves out to next.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Interesting listening to Gerard Healy speak about Edelsten.... said he believed he only stumped up around 5% of the coin to bankroll the Swans..
Reckons a couple of brothers from the west named Grimaldi were the real money men. I don’t recall them ever being mentioned at the time, but then again, shifty stuff is the cultural foundation of todays head office!

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
Another dead crook. The world will be a better place without you Jeffy boy!