The Silver Lining. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Silver Lining.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Tigers definitely let that one slip however.

Silver Linings there are a few.

Tigers brained them inside 50 by 15 or more odd entries so we had dominance with the footy and on the stats sheet.

Tidy that up and improve on our forward 50 entries by even 10 percent and that will make a big difference.

We escaped with a draw and got 2 points and they didn't get 4.

We will most likely be 2 points ahead of the Doggies or the GoDeez and the Skunks or Gee Sook which is better than on 0. Of course 4 points would've been better.

No injures to key players, and we didn't play Geelong or Melbourne.

A couple of blokes might night be on the plane to Adelaide next week in what's gonna be a really slippery danger game.

Jud at least must come in.

Seriously this lack of composure and dumb footy alongside *smile* poor conversion when we have the upper hand is enough to give you an aneurysm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Opening game.
2022 - lost
2023 - draw
2024 - win ....book it.:))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Tigers definitely let that one slip however.

Silver Linings there are a few.

Tigers brained them inside 50 by 15 odd entries so we had dominance with the footy and on the stats sheet.

Tidy that up and improve on our forward 50 entries by even 10 percent and that will make a big difference.

We escaped with a draw and got 2 points and they didn't get 4.

We will most likely be 2 points ahead of the Doggies or the GoDeez and the Skunks or Gee Sook which is better than on 0. Of course 4 points would've been better.

No injures to key players, and we didn't play Geelong or Melbourne.

A couple of blokes might night be on the plane to Adelaide next week in what's gonna be a really slippery danger game.

Jud and Cumberland must come in.

Seriously this lack of composure and dumb footy alongside *smile* poor conversion when we have the upper hand is enough to give you an aneurysm.
I had 5 in the 1st, 6 in the 2nd and 14 in the last qtr.
I’ve got a headache and need a box of Bex powders.

Poxy mob of sHocking umpires. Poxy conversion. Poxy kicking to our forwards. A pox on Carlton squib bastards.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
We had so many underdone and rusty players. We are still working out connectedness in the midfield, we lacked polish in our forward line, overall disappointing but it's only round 1.

Reactions: 2 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
We had so many underdone and rusty players. We are still working out connectedness in the midfield, we lacked polish in our forward line, overall disappointing but it's only round 1.
Our midfield connection is certainly a work in progress MT

Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Chemist Warehouse not hearing/singing da, da, da, da, da crap song in his milestone match.
Why do I call him that?
1/ I don't rate him.
2/ When he gets culled can always go and get a job making TV ads with his Mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Chemist Warehouse not hearing/singing da, da, da, da, da crap song in his milestone match.
Why do I call him that?
1/ I don't rate him.
2/ When he gets culled can always go and get a job making TV ads with his Mum.
His old man will pick him up at the Aints before that.