Polish. Emerging youth. Add liberally but discretely, simmer gently for six months. Bring to boil in September. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Polish. Emerging youth. Add liberally but discretely, simmer gently for six months. Bring to boil in September.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Defence was good. Pressure was good. Clearance, tick.

Polish. Dimma mentioned this as the missing ingredient last night, in case we all had our eyes closed.

We know this. Even Dimma, the battler-lover, knows it. It's why we drafted the Superhunks. Precision with the ball.

Emerging youth. One of @Dyer'ere 's key indicators of imminent success. (He called it with Geelong early last year, and Sydney even earlier.)

The two go hand-in-glove for us. Our emerging youth are glamour users. But they are young, and we don't break our youth at Richmond. We are not some Poor Adelaide or Carltoon rabble. We will introduce them with discernment. A few runs in the autumn, blanket on the back while the mudders go round, freshened with an eye to a Memsie return. Time them to the day, have them running on top of the ground come spring carnival. Bart Hardwick has the reins, after all.

Juddy. The Sonz. First two off the rank. Next week, ploise. Adelaide are young. We are oldish. We can afford it. (And we'll be better.)

Our classy children won't play all year. If we can swing it, they will take turns for a month or so with the big boys, drop back to apply learnings in midweek grade and be kept sound.

Emerging youth. Polish. The final ingredients in our September Soufflé. (A delicate balance to get right, in the kitchen and on the field.)

(Did I miss any metaphors? :D )

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Well said spook.

Emerging youth, protected emerging youth, seems like something we haven’t had since the 70s.

I dunno if we even had the list in 2017 to protect the emerging yoof

Rioli, Butler et al all slotted in quickly.

I was looking for your first line yesterday defence , pressure and clearances especially.

Defence was good. Pressure was good. Clearance, tick.

Polish. Dimma mentioned this as the missing ingredient last night, in case we all had our eyes closed.

We know this. Even Dimma, the battler-lover, knows it. It's why we drafted the Superhunks. Precision with the ball.

Emerging youth. One of @Dyer'ere 's key indicators of imminent success. (He called it with Geelong early last year, and Sydney even earlier.)

The two go hand-in-glove for us. Our emerging youth are glamour users. But they are young, and we don't break our youth at Richmond. We are not some Poor Adelaide or Carltoon rabble. We will introduce them with discernment. A few runs in the autumn, blanket on the back while the mudders go round, freshened with an eye to a Memsie return. Time them to the day, have them running on top of the ground come spring carnival. Bart Hardwick has the reins, after all.

Juddy. The Sonz. First two off the rank. Next week, ploise. Adelaide are young. We are oldish. We can afford it. (And we'll be better.)

Our classy children won't play all year. If we can swing it, they will take turns for a month or so with the big boys, drop back to apply learnings in midweek grade and be kept sound.

Emerging youth. Polish. The final ingredients in our September Soufflé. (A delicate balance to get right, in the kitchen and on the field.)

(Did I miss any metaphors? :D )
His daddy was a Pole and his mummy was a hard case.

Sonsie, Cumbo and Clark the 3 most likely to make a positive difference to the side.

Gibcus would be the other if he gets fit and freshened up with some extra size strength and belief.

Reactions: 1 users
To be honest, this thread is a timely reminder of what being old, taking too much acid, and living too long in a commune in the middle of nowhere can do to the mind.
Well at least you still have the faculties to acknowledge those events :))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Spudford is at least 12 years older than me. Maybe 15. About 20cm shorter. Weighs about the same. Much uglier.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Read the title and thought it was about our new recruiting zone - Poland
I thought something similar…we should have drafted a few of Polish descent.
Syxbyuowxziek was rated but didn’t get drafted. So was Krizxestgbioyswq.
Get onto it Blair. Give it a Krakow

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users