The tax bill instead of a tax return other games thread R21 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The tax bill instead of a tax return other games thread R21

Go the Budgies.

The thread title describes the Tigers season, just a tad.
Yep. Go the Feathers. Any possible chance of winning at the Dump against the Bummers? Flogs will be there for the red and black.

Bummers only 17 points up at 3/4 time. Not good for Pepper. Flogs gifting as many gimees to the Bummers as possible late in the quarter, including a behind AFTER the siren.

Barely HTB against WC, 2 flogs didn't call it but the other one did right in front of Bummers goal!!! Why don't we get those????

Reactions: 1 user
Flogs gifting the Bummers to get them over the line. Laughing stock of the AFL.

Eagles stiff there. Should have been a clear free kick to them in the square.

Reactions: 2 users
We complained about our performance against them. Watch the Bummers if they lose.

I'm waiting for that brilliant FLOG decision late in the game to gift the Bummers a win.

Wet Coke leading. C'mon flogs!!! Put on that Bummer guernsey!!!