The trouble with Joel Bowden | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The trouble with Joel Bowden

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
Dean3 said:
You're unbelievable TF. You never miss an opportunity to bag the coaching staff for a player's failings. All players lose confidence and form, and that is not necessarily the fault of coaching staff. Next it'll be Danny's fault if Joel breaks up with his girlfriend.
whats this spuddud and bowdud breaking up?
If this is true we mite see bowdud traded after all.
;D ;D ???

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
johnson2richo2003 said:
Harry said:
Joel Bowden is a great player who can't realise his full potential as he's held back by playing under a dud coach and with too many dud players.
what a load of crap.bowden averages at least 20 possys per game how the hell can you say spud is holding him back.

Then why is everyone complaining about bowden?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
J2R - you need to change the personal text under your avatar. The last part of it should read "= point and dummy spit".

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
johnson2richo2003 said:
what a load of crap.bowden averages at least 20 possys per game how the hell can you say spud is holding him back.

[/quote}
Yeah but half those possessions are turnovers. Joel is lazy and doesn't apply himself as well as he could (oh I sound like a teacher). Needs a swift kick up the bum or the threat of a trade.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
Harry said:
J2R - you need to change the personal text under your avatar. The last part of it should read "= point and dummy spit".
oops vardy only lasted one match as our no1 ruckman ;D

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
julzqld said:
johnson2richo2003 said:

[/quote}
Yeah but half those possessions are turnovers. Joel is lazy and doesn't apply himself as well as he could (oh I sound like a teacher). Needs a swift kick up the bum or the threat of a trade.
i agree julz im one who can see a bowden trade better for both club and player because of that very reason.in regards to my post i was only replying to the statement that bowden was held back by spud.