This is the spot for Spud-bashers.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

This is the spot for Spud-bashers....

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
To congratulate him for a great coaching effort today. What an effort to fire the boys up when they were seemingly gone for all money, leading them to a 70 or so point turnaround and a team inspiring win. :D

Onya Danny, onya Tiges.

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
You know that lot go missing after a win rosy. I would'nt expect them to contribute to much this week .

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
Yahoo

Couldn't make the game, playing Golf. Got 1/4 time score went 'Oh *smile*'

Got 1/2 time score went could be

Haven't started shouting yet

Lets Roar

Khan

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha mellow...just putting out a challenge to see what kind of character they are made of. ;D
While we're at it a few hip hip hoorays for the recruiting staff wouldn't go astray either. Slowly but surely we're developing a lot more hard working, inside type players.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
I'll bite.

Fantastic comeback. Our new style of running physical footy is really paying dividends. Who would have thought?

BUT

Its only Hawthorn. The club has proven nothing until they can match it with real quality top 4 sides and the next month will tell the tale.

And on recruiting. Its nice seeing players like Coughlan, Rodan, Newman really showing good signs but lets not forget Fiora vs Pavlich, Pettifer, Hyde, Poyas, Homewood, Sziller, Hudson, Blumfield, the list goes on and on and on. Beck has more negatives than positives.

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Oh shaddup TF. Let's celebrate! What a fantastic win. I'm speechless and exultant!

Diggler, TigerFurious et al. Repeat after me: "Danny Frawley is a good coach. Richmond are a good team. With some judicious recruiting and list management over the next two years, we can win the flag. WE CAN WIN THE FLAG. WE CAN WIN THE FLAG."

Say it to yourselves 300 times before you go to bed EVERY night. Then you might be convinced. Go on, try it.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
And after 300 WE CAN WIN THE FLAG's you'll realise in the bilnk of an eye it's turned into WE WILL WIN THE FLAG :D

Go you Mighty Tiges, Go Spud.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Good effort today by the team and the coach - there I said it. Frawely must be so thankful and grateful he's got Coughlan in his side. This kid will shake the brownlow.

Early days yet though.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Hmmm, okay okay, well done danny. Good to see you kept your head when we were down by 8+ goals.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
saw a few tiger supporters leaving in the last qtr one has to wonder if they were our snipers:diggler,frawleydud and TF,etc ;D

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
johnson2richo2003 said:
saw a few tiger supporters leaving in the last qtr one has to wonder if they were our snipers:diggler,frawleydud and TF,etc ;D

Up goes my hand J2R2003 ;D but thankfully I don't think I am sniper ;D

I left at 3/4 time because I had to get to the RFC annual Gala Auction. And a gals gotta at least try and look her best for this social occassions ;)

BTW : report to follow on a great night