Back Page Of The Herald Sun, Go Kayne... Errr Cogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Back Page Of The Herald Sun, Go Kayne... Errr Cogs

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
How stupid can they get? Put a picture of Cogs after kicking a goal on the back page and put the caption as Kayne'd. If those clowns had of looked at the stats they'll see that Kayne didn't kick a goal hell he'd be lucky if he got a kick. Sure the both have the peroxide in the hair but they don't look that much alike. Whoever did that, put ya glasses on! 8)

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Nah it's got a little blurb that says something about Pettifer in it so they weren't talking about Johno. Even if they did mean Johno they picture is still of Cogs. Soon as I manage to prise the paper from my mum who's reading about carlton's victory (who cares ha) I'll scan it and show you.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
They obviously realised their mistake and corrected it in the later editions. Pity for Kayne, ha. ;D

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Finally got to go through the paper and there's a photo gallery from the game in there. There's two photo's of Fiora in there but both times the call him Coughlan! What's going on don't those clowns know who's who.

So that means Cogs is really Pettifer
And Fiora is really Cogs
So who does that make Pettifer?

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
TigersGoddess said:
So that means Cogs is really Pettifer
And Fiora is really Cogs
So who does that make Pettifer?

On yesterday's and this season's efforts ........ I hate saying it .... a DUD ;D