Conspiracy theory:Frawley to remain | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Conspiracy theory:Frawley to remain

ozsee1968

Tiger Cub
Jun 15, 2003
Melbourne
sites.google.com
firstly let me reveal i am not only on the "get rid of frawley bandwagon" but i am applying to get my truck licence so i can hire a semi so we can all get on board.
that said i believe danny frawley will remain at richmond. no doubt. the reason. to get sheedy.
look at the facts. we have over the last few years changed just about every job at richmond.except the coach. we even have new facilities. still the same coach. we have recruited well but hide the talent.guys like coghlan,krakouer,*smile*,mccarthy(or whatever his name is),rodan,stafford and johnson.if it wasnt for injuries we would never have played coghs and rodan.we would have hidden them in the reserves like *smile* and mccarthy.and even then we play rods, krakouer and coghs as little as possible in positions that are wrong for them. campbell as a calf injury that wont heel.yeah right. holland did his thigh then got suspended.yeah right. johnson now also has this mysterious calf injury.yeah right. dunc has a hammy injury that takes 10 weeks to fix then does an ankle after 10 minutes after falling like a keystone cop.yeah right. as if you can get back from major back surgery in 13 weeks.please ottens.try harder.others have take a year to even be able to run again.gaspar did his knee.but if you look at the replay in slow motion he begins to call for the stretcher just before he goes down grabbing his knee.looks closely at his hands.i quick come here motion can be detected.
we have put frawley on a performance based contract. he is a dud so we dont have to pay him much to keep him around for an extra year.
his contract runs out in 2004. so does sheedy's. sheedy has been making noises about one day coming back to richmond. even him mother tipped against the bombers when they played richmond. i looked into his eyes when she said that. one eye said "yeah good one mum, i agree." the other said "shhhh dont let the cat out of the bag old woman"
frawley when he started was allowed to be emotional and fire up the players.now he has been told to shut up and take it easy. he has been nobbled.no emotion.no passion.no heart.no richmond.
players are played out of position and the game plan(?) changes more so that melbourne weather.one game we run with the ball.the next we bomb it.the next we chip it. the next we run around like headless chooks. the next we dont run.dont kick.just watch.
we dont hear of any rumblings by the club to sack him. no knives are out. no talk of player dissatisfaction. no talk of campbell giving up his pub or richo not doing the footy show. no media hype. no analysis. no calls of support from the president.nothing. its as if all is going according to plan. like there is nothing wrong at the club.you would think we were in the top 4 and doing it easy.
now look at essendon. they are playing crap football.no system about them.this from a team with a master tactitian as coach. they have recruited poorly in the last few years and have no depth.the reverse of the years gone by.they have gotten rid of key players.have no midfield.and somehow their key players always seem to be getting insured by weird mysterious injuries.
seems to me sheedy is laying the foundations to make essendon a poor side so that when he comes back to richmond he has one less team to worry about. and also make it easier for people to call for his dismissal from essendon.
so anyway all the evidence is their. frawley cant coach.what he could do has been nobbled. sheedy says he shall return.both contracts run out next year.there is no talk of getting a new coach next year.frawley is costing bugger all to keep.the bombers are on the slid.and sheedy's mum still wants a tigers victory.and we all know sheedy is a good boy and does what he is told by his mum.
so dont be down.have faith.all shall we well in 2005.the messiah shall return.he shall lead us to the promised land.
god i hope i am right. if not i cannot bear to think of another season like this one and last year.not without the belief that sheedy shall return or that i shall still be able to see a tigers premiership before my eyesight fails and i have to ask which team i barrack for because alzheimers have destroyed my mind.