Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

E

easy_tiger

my bookie is offering 9/10 for Abbott and Dutton to be unemployed on Sunday

Im going to take it just for the sheer revelry of collecting the most beautiful of doubles

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Whilst the focus is rightly so on Dreamtime - there is an opportunity at Flemington Saturday afternoon - my small share in filly Fabric goers around in race 5 - C Williams to ride, drawn perfectly in 7 - just needs the right luck and should go very close. Currently $5 TAB but $6 Sportsbet and you get up to $50 back for 2nd or 3rd with Sportsbet.

Couple of others at a bit of value worth $1 each way, Eastender (race 8 Flemington), Alart (race 6 Randwick), Man Booker (race 8 Eagle Farm).

Good punting to all and Go Tigers!

E

easy_tiger

Thanks .44.

A few signs we are in for a big dreamtime this weekend

was wiling away a couple of hours at the Kirra pub last night while jr. trained and decided to just back tiger omens.

Mrs.Hardwick won at mtgambier dogs, then Notorius at Matamata trots, then Pikey kicked home a winner at York wearing black and yellow ;D

Think Tigersnake is up for Undo's.

He's gone all non-responsive, which is usually attributable to rum or a woman?

He maybe either p!ssed, or time poor, so he may go for Fabric? :don't know

Tigersnake
Spook
Bernie $0
Easy, $0
Elmer $55
44 $94
JB $20
Leysy $0
Tman$30
StC $0

Balance =$159

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Tiger44 said:
Whilst the focus is rightly so on Dreamtime - there is an opportunity at Flemington Saturday afternoon - my small share in filly Fabric goers around in race 5 - C Williams to ride, drawn perfectly in 7 - just needs the right luck and should go very close. Currently $5 TAB but $6 Sportsbet and you get up to $50 back for 2nd or 3rd with Sportsbet.

Couple of others at a bit of value worth $1 each way, Eastender (race 8 Flemington), Alart (race 6 Randwick), Man Booker (race 8 Eagle Farm).

Good luck T44, i hope she wins with a leg in the air. https://www.racenet.com.au/news/the-quirky-stradbroke-hopeful-who-stands-on-just-three-legs-in-the-barriers-20190524

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Tiger44 said:

Awesome work T44. Very easy victory and got out to ridiculous price. Of course, i took the rock bottom $4.50 but all good.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Tiger44 said:

Well done T44 :clap, that's another beer i owe you.

E

easy_tiger

Tiger44 said:

Thanks .44.

I got $5 and she covered my day (including my tiger plunge tonight ;D)

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Bernie said:
And didn’t the NZ trainer know that.

Racenet suggested you have a go at The Bostonian.

And it wasn’t as if the gelding didn’t raid the carnival last year.

Hope you got on.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Tiger44 said:
Good luck T man.

A roughie worth a dollar each way in the last at Morphettville - no 11 Akkacan - currently $41 on TAB. Well over the odds (until they run anyway!)

T44

I missed it yesterday T44, it got up yesterday at Morphettville and paid $10.80 :'(, i hope you were on.

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Thanks all. Was a fantastic day. Fabric got the little bit of luck she needed and as accurately predicted won with a leg in the air! Been racing horses all my life and had never had a winner at Flemington (where I am a member). Missed Urban Ruler winning there a few years back as was overseas but to have won twice with My Pendant and now Fabric in the last 6 months has been fantastic. Enjoyed the $6 offered by the Corporates.

Followed up with a walk to the 'G in the rain to watch the boys be too good for the Druggies. Loved the work effort and team orientation.

Was rapt to see Rioli kick that goal at the end of the game as I was thinking of Easy and his footy bets and needing 20+ point victory.

Fabric has some more wins in her, My Pendant just back in work - might be a fun spring!

Go Tigers

TStack

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Tiger44 said:
Thanks all. Was a fantastic day. Fabric got the little bit of luck she needed and as accurately predicted won with a leg in the air! Been racing horses all my life and had never had a winner at Flemington (where I am a member). Missed Urban Ruler winning there a few years back as was overseas but to have won twice with My Pendant and now Fabric in the last 6 months has been fantastic. Enjoyed the $6 offered by the Corporates.

Followed up with a walk to the 'G in the rain to watch the boys be too good for the Druggies. Loved the work effort and team orientation.

Was rapt to see Rioli kick that goal at the end of the game as I was thinking of Easy and his footy bets and needing 20+ point victory.

Fabric has some more wins in her, My Pendant just back in work - might be a fun spring!

Go Tigers

TStack

Great stuff 44, and agree on Rioli, knew easy needed the 20+ (after looking like he would sweep the lot at one stage).

E

easy_tiger

Thanks for riding me home fellas. Probably would have done my dough without you.

Yeah i was counting my money at 3/4 time,

But it should be used as an example of how the ratchet works

And prevents losing heavy loads ;D

Your day sounds like a cracker 44. Good onya.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Damian Lane doing very well in Japan, he just won the last giving him a treble :clap Thank your mother for the rabbits.

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Wanted to say thanks for the Fabric tip. I was on a run of 61 losing bets for my punters club and ready to be exiled. Keep em coming

E

easy_tiger

thegdog said:
Wanted to say thanks for the Fabric tip. I was on a run of 61 losing bets for my punters club and ready to be exiled. Keep em coming

:rofl

This thread has been like a money printing press this year.

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
For the adventurous amongst you, I'm Buxom in the last at Ballarat today. Great each way chance. Be wary is a bit of a non winner but trainer reckons she is going well enough to be hard to beat. Currently $7.50 so worth a dollar each way. She doesn't like it wet but is on the synthetic so that is supposed to be not rain affected surface. However I am also told that as this track is new it is still a bit shifty and acts a little like a wet track so caveat emptor!

Also have Mossbelle in at Pakenham (also on Synthetic which she is proven on). I reckon she is a better bet than I'm Buxom - currently $6. Again worth a dollar each way.

For the weekend reckon Jungle Edge - Caulfield Race 5 no 1 will enjoy the conditions. Currently $5, reckon that is a bet to nothing each way.

Good punting all

TStack