Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Leysy Days said:
Poor ride STC. Went waaayyy to hard early.

Would stick next start.

Yep. Hoop thought it was a 200m race and still didn't find the rail.

Then back the second-placed horse in the next that loses in a protest.

Having a shocker.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Betfair is the way to go for getting overs and not *smile* about getting bets on. But not promos, My Ladbrokes odds boosts now boost a 4.10 chance to 4.15.

E

easy_tiger

jb03 said:
My Ladbrokes odds boosts now boost a 4.10 chance to 4.15.

Wow 1.25%.

who do these *smile* think they are fooling?

are they making all their money off 18 year olds on their phones at work?

E

easy_tiger

Tiger44 said:
Fabric was very unlucky. According to C Williams probably should have won. Doesn't help the pocket but at least she managed third so ended up ahead. Hopefully she gets a run at Flemington next Saturday 4th May.

T44

Looks to me like she's weighted to turn the tables on the winner 44?

I think Tigerman is up for the Undo's this week?

Tman
Tigersnake
Spook
Stc
Bernie $0
Easy, $0
Elmer $55
44 $94
JB $20
Leysy $0

Balance =$149

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Yes ET, and also drawn 1 (which may not help but better than 14). They have had to claim, we have stuck with a senior jock, would prefer C Williams but B Prebble goes ok. Was hoping for a bit better than $5 but with bonus bets up to $50 makes each way an attractive option. Fingers crossed .... but will be having a crack.

Urban Ruler in the first from the Goldy on Saturday as well. Also drawn 1 and at $15 is worth a dollar each way.

Good Punting

T44

E

easy_tiger

Tiger44 said:
Yes ET, and also drawn 1 (which may not help but better than 14). They have had to claim, we have stuck with a senior jock, would prefer C Williams but B Prebble goes ok. Was hoping for a bit better than $5 but with bonus bets up to $50 makes each way an attractive option. Fingers crossed .... but will be having a crack.

Urban Ruler in the first from the Goldy on Saturday as well. Also drawn 1 and at $15 is worth a dollar each way.

Good Punting

T44

:fing32

On Terbium in the last in Adelaide early @ $3.6 too

They wont make a 3yo hump 61kg in Melbourne.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Ok Uncos, i'd love to put a bit of cheer into some poor souls life.

Adelaide Races Multi.

Spright place-Terbium Win $5 for a result of $35

Spright place-Gytrash Place $5 for a result of $30

Good punting everyone.

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Tiger44 said:

Good Punting

T44

Just got home from Flemington before setting off to Docklands. What a train wreck.... B Prebble - the less said the better! And then he had the temerity to say when he got off that she should have won. You have to be *smile* joking. If you could steer it properly she may have but we will never know. Basically didn’t get out of a jog. They might back her up at Sandown on Wednesday given she didn’t raise a sweat today.

Urban Ruler should never have run - has never liked or handled a heavy track.

Hopefully a bit more luck for Tigers tonight!

Good luck Tman in the last at Morph.

T44

E

easy_tiger

Tiger44 said:
Just got home from Flemington before setting off to Docklands. What a train wreck.... B Prebble - the less said the better! And then he had the temerity to say when he got off that she should have won. You have to be joking. If you could steer it properly she may have but we will never know. Basically didn’t get out of a jog. They might back her up at Sandown on Wednesday given she didn’t raise a sweat today.

I'll say it.

It was a truly dreadful ride 44.

can't see you beating the winner, who did it effortlessly, but he gave yours zero chance.

and he backed it up on Addictive Nature in the next when he just stopped riding when he was headed, while the horse fought like a tiger to stay within a half head.

B.Prebble has gone onto my 'don't back' list

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Not my turn but I'll have an Uncos bet on Vinland in Radelaide on Saturday. Will go some way to financing the upcoming Eid bonus for the staff if he salutes.

E

easy_tiger

scottyturnerscurse said:
Not my turn but I'll have an Uncos bet on Vinland in Radelaide on Saturday. Will go some way to financing the upcoming Eid bonus for the staff if he salutes.

Good onya STC. A key performance indicator for The Uncos

Is ability to grab bulls by their horns

E

easy_tiger

Given our unprecedented success and the fact that we are becoming a major direct philanthropic player, ive penned a draft Uncos mission statement

'We are a flexible and kind bunch who reckon that life is a circus and punting and richmond gives us meaning and simplicity'

Let me know what you think

In keeping with the flexility part, ive facilitated STC's decisiveness, hopefully for the benefit of someone hungry.

StC
Tigersnake
Spook
Bernie $0
Easy, $0
Elmer $55
44 $94
JB $20
Leysy $0
Tman$0

Balance =$139

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
tigerman said:
Ok Uncos, i'd love to put a bit of cheer into some poor souls life.

Adelaide Races Multi.

Spright place-Terbium Win $5 for a result of $35

Spright place-Gytrash Place $5 for a result of $30

Good punting everyone.

Reckon you are underselling Tigerman Easy. His Spright place, Gytrash place saluted at Morphettville last week for a $30 return. (I think?)

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Tiger44 said:
Reckon you are underselling Tigerman Easy. His Spright place, Gytrash place saluted at Morphettville last week for a $30 return. (I think?)

Yes that's correct T44, i managed to get a $30 result last week.

E

easy_tiger

Jeez apologies Tman.

I had a horror Saturdays punting and then the tiger defeat

so I assumed everyone was hopeless and miserable as me. fixed

Well done and punt away brother

Tman$30
StC
Tigersnake
Spook
Bernie $0
Easy, $0
Elmer $55
44 $94
JB $20
Leysy $0

Balance =$169

The Doomben 10000 is the shallowest G1 I can recall seeing.

2 genuine G1 horse in it. 1 is a pea-hearted front runner, the other a blistering back marker who loves leaving one horse just in front of him.

what happens?

If Nature Strip is left alone (which he certainly will be by The Bull), Nature Strip wins.

If some G2 horse has a crack at Nature Strip at the 400m, The Bull wins.

I think I would prefer to pull out a 20c coin and just bet the bookies heads or tails

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
easy said:
Jeez apologies Tman.

I had a horror Saturdays punting and then the tiger defeat

so I assumed everyone was hopeless and miserable as me. fixed

Well done and punt away brother

Cheers easy

Scone race 6-3 Brave Song, $10 on the nose, have taken $7 with the win boost.

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Good luck T man.

A roughie worth a dollar each way in the last at Morphettville - no 11 Akkacan - currently $41 on TAB. Well over the odds (until they run anyway!)

Reckon Osborne Bulls might win today too.

T44

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Tiger44 said:
Good luck T man.

A roughie worth a dollar each way in the last at Morphettville - no 11 Akkacan - currently $41 on TAB. Well over the odds (until they run anyway!)

Reckon Osborne Bulls might win today too.

T44

Cheers T44

Crackenacan if Akkacan can get up.

Yes you'd think Osborne Bull should win. I reckon Manuel might be a sneaky place chance. I was going to take a Multi for the Uncos, Gem Song into Brave Song, but thought i'd probably end up singing for my supper ;)

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
scottyturnerscurse said:

My good that was a horror watch. Should have won by panels.

E

easy_tiger

easy said:
The Doomben 10000 is the shallowest G1 I can recall seeing.

2 genuine G1 horse in it. 1 is a pea-hearted front runner, the other a blistering back marker who loves leaving one horse just in front of him.

8-