Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Yeah forecast has improved and Flemington dries up like Spooks dates.

Good 4 ish.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Heh heh heh. Friday night Cranbourne. You gotta love it. $104-1 winner in the first and a $31-1 winner in the third.

Checking to see if Simon Zahra has any horses running tonight. That guy is the Cranbourne bushranger champion (polite description).

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
A great day of racing ahead. I'm on Alegron ($9) and Jungle Magnate ($19) in the Derby. Kemalpasa in the Linlithgow. A nibble on Brigantine in the Carbine. More bets throughout the day obviously but haven't landed on anything yet.

What are you backing?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Yes a great days racing.

Will combine a few Multi combinations combinations on Great House, Masked Crusader and Thunderstruck.

Good luck all.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
race 1 prix de turn
race 2 mankayan
race 6 commander harry
race 7 extreme warrior
race 8 chaillot
race 9 ballistic lover

gl all!!

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
can anyone in Melbourne give me a track condition projection for Flemington Saturday?

BOM suggests a Good 4?

But if it can get to Soft, Collette an enormous chance in the G1 mares @ 6's

(she's a big chance on good also, but she is the best wet track miler+ in the country IMO)
Hope you waited for double figures at least.. I have been / am a Tofane fan but Collete was the one to back.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Superstorm just improved my day after four seconds at Flemington.

I'm having one of those bee's *smile* from glory days. Brigantine just beaten (although I did save Fangirl), Alegron, Kemalpasa, Mystic Journey. I did back Great House.

Sydney: Winners with Think It Over, Katalin and Kiss Sum, 2nds with Ceasefire, Mightybeel, Count de Rupee. Want On The Lead or Liberty Sun in r8.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
On The Lead comes home strong and so am I. Specs Mileva at $11, Ballistic Lover $7.8, Swats That $28 and Bless Her $27 in the last at Flemington, then Ventura Ocean at $13 in Sydney.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Had a good result on the Great House - Thunderstruck Multi - $14.70 and backed them both.

Masked Crusader let me down, but I'm happy, I've got plenty of play money for Cup day.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Johnny Allen gets time for his ride in the Derby....................................................

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Johnny Allen gets time for his ride in the Derby....................................................

hes riding like jacob townsend.

exactly what you want if hes on your horse.

looking like we'll get $3 on @Leysy Days nag in the cup.

im pulling out the shock and awe strategy

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
hes riding like jacob townsend.

exactly what you want if hes on your horse.

looking like we'll get $3 on @Leysy Days nag in the cup.

im pulling out the shock and awe strategy
Pagan should've booked Johnny Allen for Johnny Get Angry in the Cup. Allen would make a Pagan's paddock of the field for Johnny Get Angry that would make the room they made for Carey look the size of a phone box.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Pagan should've booked Johnny Allen for Johnny Get Angry in the Cup. Allen would make a Pagan's paddock of the field for Johnny Get Angry that would make the room they made for Carey look the size of a phone box.

yeah he does the best frankie dettori impersonation on the Flemington home bend ive ever seen

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I'm not sure we will get the $3 for Incentivise. Barrier draw suits him. If he stays under $2.75 and wins, my search tells me that would make him the second shortest-price winner, after Phar Lap.

At $11, the defending champ's an interesting prospect. Big run having to do a lot of work in the Irish St Leger. Carried 62kg, so 58 won't be a problem - although no winner has carried more than 56.5 since the Diva (Incentivise 57). Won the St Leger trial strongly four weeks earlier off an eight week let up and will have had seven weeks off for this, as he did last year. Drawn ideally. But he's 9 (Euro 8) and no 9yo has ever won it. But he was only the third 8yo to ever do it (1938, 1865 the other occasions), the trainer's a genius and the jock a wunderkind. Something's gone wrong if he doesn't straighten in the first few if not the lead, and he'll keep going to the line. Include in multis.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I'm not sure we will get the $3 for Incentivise.

the bookies are inching him out with gritted teeth.

they know he'll win and have to balance the book.

if spanish mission really isnt lame, he'll eyeball him in the straight

i think the tote pool will offer up $3.2+ On the champ, and well be showing the grandkids the ticket and telling them about @Leysy Days

• Haha